Mount Olympus [10]

565 posts1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 38
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

I kiss him harder, my mind going blank.

***FADEOUT***
Time lapse: morning
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

Someone knocks on the door, and I stir from my sleep. My arms tighten around Emma, and my eyes flutter open as I yawn.

"Get up. It's almost nine. Mom's gonna kick your a*ses," Elijah calls from outside.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

I shake my head, not moving and yawning as I wake. Not getting out of bed, I yawn again.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

I sigh and look at the door, telling Elijah we'll be out in a minute before looking back at Emma, "We should. My mom scares me."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

I shake my head, moaning, "N-No."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Spoiler
Disappearing at 7:30. I'll try to be back before 8.


Jag

I flash a smile and kiss her forehead, "Trust me.. you don't want to get my mother mad."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Spoiler
Okay.


I take a deep breath, "Carry me there then because I'm not getting up."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

I sigh before scooping her up, "You've gotta get dressed then."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

"No..." I frown.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

I sigh and find something, pulling a shirt over her head and helping her into sweatpants, "C'mon, Em. Please."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

I swallow, "I-I'm tired."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

I flash a smile, "I know. It'll be okay soon."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

I grunt and get dressed, crawling back in bed And curling up when he gets dressed.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

I get dressed and shake my head at her, pulling her up with a smile, "Let's go."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

I shake my head, making him carry me.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus