Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

1468 posts1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 98
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Val

"The answer is because I want to know why your here. Now answer the questions I just asked you," I glance at him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I study her, "I asked why you cared, not why you are asking me all these sh*tty questions."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Val

I lie back and throw the empty bottle across the room, feeling drunk, "Because It doesn't look like she loves you."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

"So why do you care?" I chuckle. "You still haven't answered me."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Val

"I never said I cared," I open one of my eyes.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I study her before deciding to leave, having done enough for one day.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Val

I watch him leave, chuckling.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Mel

I wake with a huge headache, and head back to the room.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I meet up with Mel on the way to the room, wrapping an arm around her, "You okay?"

````
Ryder

I wake but don't move, trying to think of what to do next.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I nod, "Yeah. You?"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I bring a hand to my forehead, yawning.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I hesitate before nodding.

````
Ryder

I lie down on the floor and trace circles on the carpet.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

We get to the room and I plop In bed, "I made damage," I flash a smile, "You?"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I fall asleep, coughing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I nod, though I'm not sure, and sit beside her.

````
Ryder

I fall back asleep, my heart aching again.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I study him, "Your lying."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I sigh and look at my hands, "I don't know. It was working at first... and then she started saying stuff."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

"What stuff?" I ask, sitting up.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown