Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

1468 posts1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 98
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I watch him, my tail disapearing and my whiskers dissapearing.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I sigh, smiling, "Not a good idea."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

Once dressed, I sigh and sit beside her.

----
Ryder

I flash a smile, "Why not?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I kiss him quickly and stand, brushing my hair.

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I sigh, "Not good at picking out guys clothes."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I watch her, slipping into thought.

```
Ryder

I nod, "Well, we should probably head back to my room so I can actually be wearing something."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I study him before sitting next to him again, "Whucha wanna do today?"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I smile and nod, standing and leading him out.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I shrug, "We've got that party..."

```
Ryder

I smile with her and follow her out.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I smile, "Before and after the party."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

He follows me and I wait for him to open the door.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I shrug, smiling, "Whatever you wanna do."

```
Ryder

I open the door and lead her in.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I move on his lap, facing him, "We're gonna make them jealous," I tell him, "At the party. I don't like her. Valerie, I mean."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I sit on his bed and watch him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I flash a smile, "Okay."

```
Ryder

I get dressed and stand before her for inspection.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I smile and kiss him, nodding.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I nod, "You look good."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I smile and kiss her back, "Why don't you like her?"

````
Ryder

I nod and plop down on the bed, sighing.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I wrap my arms around his neck, "She kept staring at me."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I chuckle, tackling him into his bed.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I wrap my arms around her, "Well, you're beautiful."

````
Ryder

I chuckle back and wrap my arms around her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I purr again but don't say anything, setting a hand on the side of his face.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I smile and cuddle into his chest.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein