Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

1468 posts1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 98
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I french kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I smile and kiss back, tightening my arms around her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I growl and smile, "I love you."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I smile back, "I love you too."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I smile and fall on the bed, my tail curling up on my leg.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I smile and fall beside her, chuckling.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I chuckle, my mind blanking.

***FADE OUT***
Time lapse: Morning.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I wake the next morning with Mel in my arms, but don't open my eyes.

````````
Ryder

I wake back in the stables again, curled up in the hay once more. Confused, I stand and walk back to my room.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I purr, my tail swapping slowly from one side to the other, and sigh a little in my sleep.

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I wake in Ryder's room. Not seeing him, I head out to look for him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I open my eyes and see her tail swatting from side to side. Smiling, I yawn and watch.

`````
Ryder

I yawn and bump into Val on the way back to my room. Flashing a smile, I apologize, "Sorry, Val. Where you going?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I wake and flutter my eyes open, my tail not stopping.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I smile, "I was looking for you."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

She wakes and I smile, flickering my gaze up to her eyes.

````
Ryder

I smile back, "I... I've been waking up in the stables lately. I-I don't know why. That's where I was though."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I smile back at him and growl, flipping on my back.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I nod, "I know that now."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I smile and chuckle at her, staying where I am.

```
Ryder

I nod and glance around.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I smile wider and stretch, sitting up and looking around.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I sigh, "There's a party this afternoon upstairs. Everyone's going. Go with me?" I ask, "Pretty please?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson