Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

1468 posts1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 98
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ryder

I flash a smile back and lie back, sighing.

```
Sharp

I nod back and watch her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I watch him, sighing.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Mel

I open one of my eyes and glance at him suspiciously.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ryder

I glance at her, wondering what to say.

```
Sharp

I look at her and smirk.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Val

I look up and at the celing.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Mel

I smile, "What does that smirk mean?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ryder

I study her, "Do you think Sharp will leave us be?"

`````
Sharp

I shrug and roll on my stomach, "You tell me."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Val

I shrug, "Hope so."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Mel

I smile, and shrug.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ryder

"Me too," I sigh. I don't want any more of it.

`````
Sharp

I study her, still smirking, before pulling her into another kiss.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Val

I sigh, glancing around.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Mel

I kiss him back, still lying down.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ryder

"What do you wanna do?" I ask, watching her.

````
Sharp

I wrap my arms around her and close my eyes.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Val

I think, "Die."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Mel

Below him, I let him do what he wants and bring my arms around his neck.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ryder

I send her a questioning look, "What?"

````
Sharp

I bring one hand to the side of her face, keeping the other arm around her waist.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Val

I fall back on the bed and just keep looking at the ceiling, "Die."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Mel

I pull him closer and my elbow hits the remote to the t.v. It turns on hip-hop music and I chuckle.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ryder

I look at her, "Uh... why?"

```
Sharp

I chuckle and shake my head at her, holding her closer.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Val

"'Cause I want to," I simply say.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Mel

He pulls himself even closer so we can't get any closer, and I smile. A small growl burns at the base of my throat and I forget that I have leopard senses. I don't break the kiss though.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ryder

I study her, "Have you ever smoked? 'Cause I think you need a breather right now..."

```
Sharp

She growls and I just chuckle, tightening my grip.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey