I fell from the sky and was headed straight into Silverstone Academy, they shot at me from cannons on the ground. As if I was going to be blown out of the sky, this was my turf. I intercept a cannonball in mid air, catching it in the palm of my hand. My power pulses though the ball and I send it back with a roaring rage.
"Ka-Boom!"
A giant explosion destroys there main cannon, I was moving far to fast the be hit by the minnor ones. My ETA was in three minutes, that's when I would touch down on the ground, I put my finger to my ear and transmitted a radio wave to Jason.
"Jason, my ETA is in three minutes get Rose and Lyra to there appointed spots." I order over the radio.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I close my eyes and ignore the buzzing of my phone, something inside me not wanting me to move at all. I hear what sounds like cannon-fire outside but ignore it as well, taking a deep breath.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
My landing was successful, but I had another problem, I had a welcome party and there was no way Rose was in posistion yet. I had to go solo from here on in, I as I landed in seconds I saw guns taking aim, in seconds I had to bolt and avoid the bullets that would be headed towards me. Everything felt like it was in slow motion, slowly I got to my feet and slowly were the guns taking aim. And the next thing I knew I was on the run, I bolted to the left and was moving quick. Gunfire blazing behind me ordrs to have me killed being made, Zeus must really love this place to put such tight security. I leap into a window covering my face with my arms and I bust right on though seeing a man and woman in bed.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Someone busts through the window and I jump up, protectively standing in front of Rayah for some reason, "What the hell? There's a door for a reason, you know."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I sit up,staring at the girl before crawling over to Jace. I wrap my arms around his torso from behind and try to calm down, not wanting it to happen again. I look back at the girl, "What he said."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. — H. Jackson Brown