"Hello," I smile, lying down with my head on her lap and setting all the food and drink on my chest. I try and balance it all while opening one of the teas.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I chuckle, somehow managing to keep everything balanced, "Yeah, I know. I love me too. I love you almost as much though. But I'm a self-absorbed a**hole so... that's pretty good for you."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind