The bell rings and I stand, gathering my things and looking at Faith, "Do you know where your locker is? Alex will meet you there, but I'll walk you if you don't remember."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I lead her to her locker and find Alex not quite there yet. Confused, I shrug it off and find I'm somewhat relieved by that. I swivel the lock a few times before the numbers click in my mind, the lock springing loose, "There. 6-19-03. I've got to get going, but wait here for Alex. He probably got held back by a teacher or something. He'll be right by, I promise."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I listen to Mr. Harving's lecture for the millionth time this year before being dismissed. Bored and slightly p*ssed at myself that I'd gotten in trouble again, I head to Faith's locker and flash a smile when I see her. God, I'm getting soft. Feels....itchy. I shake my thoughts off and kiss her cheek in greeting, wrapping an arm around her, "Sorry. Got held up. How was class?"
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I glance at him, sighing, "Horrible. I think I might just get pushed down to your level again..." I shake my head, "But enough about me. How was yours?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I flash a smile instead of being insulted like I would have been with anyone else, "Sucked. Usual. Got in trouble... not even sure what it was for either..."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I smile, "If that's what you want. I don't really understand the level of Algebra I'm in... so I imagine it might not be any better than Calculus. But... I'm not as smart as my brother, who seems to enjoy doing work."
I shudder and set my chin on her shoulder.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe. — Snoink