I open my eyes and look at her, flashing a smile. These feelings inside me... would they be love? It's definitely unnatural and... yet wonderful at the same time.
"I think I might love you too," I whisper back, as honest as can be.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I bring a hand to the side of her face and run my thumb over her cheek, "I would assume so. He's been here for this long, seems happy, better collected."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish. — Lemony Snicket