z

Young Writers Society

Blazed DT

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:41 am
Dynamo says...

All right. I'll think of something to post tomarrow, as I'm about to hop into bed right now. Thanks for getting things moving again.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:17 am
icebender28 says...

I am a complete and utter moron who lives a very unorganized life, for which you may all cyber-slap me. I can't believe I haven't been on for like a week! I'm catching up right now though, and I will be on at least every other day from now on! Just to let you know, in case Atila gets back into things. :D Sorry for being a mindless moron!(Even though it seems you guys are doing fantastic without me!) :) :D

EDIT****

Hey Blue? Just double checking. Did you get permission to kill off Mishta? Sorry if you did, I just want to double check. If not, maybe you should double check. :D
Life is to be lived, not survived.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:09 am
View Likes
EnchantedPanda says...

I just thought I'd let you all know that I'm back! My writing is still bit rusty from the break I've had so it will probably take me a few days to catch up on all the posts and get myself back into fighting shape! Thank you for being patient with me whilst I was away and I hope that I can continue with the storybook and you guys as i used to. It's excellent to be back and I can't wait to get started!

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:27 am
Shinrai says...

Welcome Back Icebender & DreamingForever
Shinrai (Japanese) means reliance, faith, trust, and confidence which are things that I hold value in and I strive to be reliable, faithful to God and the people I'm around, trustworthy, and confident so if you were wondering what my name means I hope this explains everything

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:35 pm
Audy says...

Wow, I can't believe it's been a month or so since the storybook started ^_^ I don't know what the average "life" for storybooks are, but I'm sure a month is an accomplishment all on its own. Thank you Icebender :) This is really a blast. I'm glad everyone for the most part is back.

I myself, I felt like I haven't posted in ages, hopefully I'll stay on top of it though.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:43 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Great post, Audy! :D
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

103 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:24 pm
Dynamo says...

So, who's going to post next?
Take that, science!

30 Reviews

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:14 am
icebender28 says...

I would, but my character's kind of locked up right now. :D

103 Reviews

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:25 am
View Likes
Dynamo says...

You could be the one to make the post where everyone comes in to break you out.
Take that, science!

103 Reviews

Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:45 pm
Dynamo says...

Can someone post something please? It'd suck if people started leaving the storybook if they thought it's become inactive. Shinrai or Daisuke, either of you going post a response to my last post, right?
Take that, science!

30 Reviews

Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:17 am
icebender28 says...

I'll try and post you guys breaking in by Sunday, but it might take me a little while. I haven'y used Atila for a little bit. :D

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:50 am
Daisuki says...

I'm not quite sure what to post. Dynamo attacking the two? QuickSilver finally convincing the dude to go with her, at least to get away from Dynamo?

...Grr. Writing for QuickSilver is difficult for me.
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

103 Reviews

Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:58 pm
Dynamo says...

Why did everyone stop posting all of a sudden? If you guys are out of ideas then let's all put our heads together to figure out what to do next.

So, the main things we need to worry about now is, 1: how the others will escape the compound with Atila, and 2: how Colin and Quick Silver are going to get away from Dynamo.

Let's brainstorm.
Take that, science!

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:03 pm
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

My character really has nothing to do anymore. I mean, he had that one encounter with the government agents, but now they're going their separate ways. Mine is going to Zeke's hut, where no one else will be, with Estelle. So, we're a bit isolated. What do you think we should do to get back in the SB???

But I do like your determination to not let this die. :) Thanks! I hate it when that happens.
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:11 pm
Redfang18 says...

It's not a hut, it's a cabin. The only one there is Mia.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia