z

Young Writers Society

Dalle Private School DT

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:59 am
Dreamwalker says...

OnigiriChan wrote:Okay, so I edited Jin's profile and finally decided whether he was gay or straight and it's the former. Don't worry, he won't jump any of the males in a vacant dark alley.

Sexual ambiguity in storybooks is always interesting! Go for it ^_^
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:22 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Ive decided to make Jessie actually bisexual, because ive written from both lesboqn and transgender, girl to guy, pov's, nut never a gay man, so ima test it out by making him bi. Hope this is alright. I would change it on thr profole, but im doing this on my phone and it wont let me scroll that far down. And gleek, dont wanna rush you, but roomies? :D
Live, Love, Laugh

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:23 pm
gleek456 says...

Okay! Here are the roommates:

Girls:
Lucy-Annaliese
Arwen-Samantha

Boys:
Seighart-Tyler-Tristan
Jin-Jessie-Darek

Hope this is fine with everyone! If not, you could say so or PM me. :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:35 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Hello, I am PrincessOfDarkness and I play Arwen XD

I can't wait for this to really kick start- it's gonna be so much fun! Oh, and I edited my first POV, by the way.

Reise,

You don't mind I added/used/introduced Seigh, do you? XD
Signature Pending

489 Reviews

Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:51 pm
Dreamwalker says...

I'm not quite sure what Tristan's sexuality is :/. I thought I would leave that to figuring it all out in the storybook.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm
fictionfanatic says...

You could always have him be questioning his sexuality. As in he isnt sure what he is yet.
Live, Love, Laugh

489 Reviews

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:12 pm
Dreamwalker says...

fictionfanatic wrote:You could always have him be questioning his sexuality. As in he isnt sure what he is yet.

That was the original plan! ^_^ But since everyone was conferring about sexuality in this forum, I thought I should probably state that.

82 Reviews

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:12 pm
gleek456 says...

Wow, you guys have great plans for your character's sexuality. I love the situation about how Tristan's unsure about his sexuality. I decided that Lucy is going to be straight... since she might have no idea of how she feels about being attracted to other girls, since she pretty much loves herself. :)

82 Reviews

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:58 pm
gleek456 says...

So, anyone have any major plans for your characters? I'm dying to know! :)

489 Reviews

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:01 pm
Dreamwalker says...

gleek456 wrote:So, anyone have any major plans for your characters? I'm dying to know! :)

So far, I have no idea! Basically, right now I'm trying to build friendships first and foremost. See how all the characters mesh, and then I'll come up with something.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 pm
OnigiriChan says...

My only major plan for Seighart is that he dies.
"If all our life is but a dream, fantastic posing greed, then we should feed our jewelry to the sea. For diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me." Northern Downpour

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:09 pm
OnigiriChan says...

I mean nothing. Ignore me.
"If all our life is but a dream, fantastic posing greed, then we should feed our jewelry to the sea. For diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me." Northern Downpour

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:29 pm
Ktg17 says...

Hi everyone!

I'm Ktg, and Anna is my character :) So excited for all of this!!!! Anna is straight and so far just really wants to play sports, get good grades, make friends, and sing.
BUT- she is definitely up for love if things start to happen xD
Even if you see in black and white, think in color...

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 pm
VuzzyCat says...

I'm with Dreamwalker, I don't know. I'll probably just test his character and then go with it. Although, Darek is going to hate Jessie. Just a heads up! It's actually probably going to be really funny to see them as room mates! :D
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

82 Reviews

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 pm
gleek456 says...

Hey ktg, Lucy's waiting on Anna's response. Oh, and later everyone is going to have to meet for dinner. So excited! :)

The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard