z

Young Writers Society

Mirrors Curse DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Shadowlight says...

Due to a bad thunderstorm we had last night I had to unhook our home internet so I was not able to get a Mirrors post in like I had said I would. (Sorry everyone!)

I only have a moment on before I have to go to work so I will get a post in tonight so we can start afresh!

thanks everyone!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:26 am
Shadowlight says...

Alright everyone it looks like the story is slowly taking off again, I'm glad.

But I need to let everyone know something, due to personal commitments and things I feel I need to pull out of Mirrors.
(It is not because of anything that has happened on this site, this is all on me.)

I am sorry for having to do this but I feel it would be better for me to pull out completely than hang onto this SB and only post infrequently.

As Vuzzy is also Pulling out, we have come up with a strategy to get both our boys out in a way that will work with the storybook and make sense. we will both keep posting until we have the opportunity to place our plan into action.

I hope you all keep going with this and have a wonderful time! I will be interested to see where this thing goes. :D

Take care all of you crazy writers!

~Shadow~
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:54 am
SubjectBlue says...

I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE- sorry I'm excited but I've never had a chance to kill off a character, and I'm really sorry if I seem a careless bastard about it- but killing off characters must be so cool! :smt003
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune