z

Young Writers Society

What Just HAPPENED?! (started)

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:10 pm
katngo73 says...

This is E for Everyone!!!! No bad stuff please!!! Okay! Make your posts now!

Plot: You wake up in a forest and somehow, you know everybody as if they're you're brother/sister, but you have no idea how.

Thanks! Have a great time.

Oh, and when you posted before, I can't find your post-profile, so pm me your profile please!!!
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor
"Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel
"Friends protect you." - John Watson

102 Reviews

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:25 pm
katngo73 says...

Ugh, my head HURTS!!![i] I thought. I looked around, seeing my little sister on the ground, I rushed to her side. She was sleeping happily, like there was nothing horrible in the world. I grinned and looked around. We were in a forest. Wait, a forest?! I crept closer to LuLu. There were other people on the ground too. My eyes grew wide at an old man. [i]Herbert. a voice said in my head. I shuddered. But even though I was scared, I kept a smile on my face. I did that for LuLu. I stared as other people began to wake up. I smiled smugly as I carried LuLu to a dark corner in the trees.
"LuLu, dear. Wake up." I cooed.
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:13 pm
Emmzziee says...

Amanda Young, 18 - Withdrawn and depressed. Drug addict.
I woke up, and I couldn't feel dust and rubble underneath me. Before I opened my eyes I knew; of course I knew that I wasn't in my mouldy, disgusting old flat any more. No sir.
So... wait a second.
Have I... been kidnapped?
"Help me!" I croaked, beginning to open my eyes.
But when I did open my eyes, I noticed that it wasn't someplace stuffy.
We were outside? Why the hell would somebody kidnap me and stick me outside?
I opened my eyes some more, and noticed that there were other people all around me.
Other people?
Eesh. It'd been a while since I'd been in contact with other people.
But I wasn't going to be deterred.
Beginning to shake, I'd noticed that a few other people were beginning to wake up, too.
"Whose done this?" I screamed, manically. "Which one of you little freaks kidnapped me?!"
One of them took a step towards me.
"Wait a second here, calm down..."
"Don't you tell me to calm down!" I shrieked, actually waking a few other people up in my wake. "And tell me where I am!"

"No, I am telling you to calm down," the person whispered to me. "All of us... I think that we've all just woken up here too, same as you. Okay? Look here, this seems a nice, happy place..." The person whispered, gently stroking a tree leaf that was looming above them.
I want to play a game.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:57 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Hey, just wanted to point out that this is the Discussion Topic thread. You know, for OOC comments. The thread on the Storybook is the one you use. XD
Live, Love, Laugh

102 Reviews

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:09 am
katngo73 says...

oh I didn't know, but oh well. I'm new at this........ POST PPL POST!!!!!! :D :D

Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr