z

Young Writers Society

A True Vegas Story DT

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:29 pm
SisterItaly says...

Here's our DT PLOT AWAY!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:45 am
austenite says...

Here's the profile for my character!!

Name: Natalie Pond
Personality: Natalie is shy. She's always been in the shadow of her sister, and so is very quiet and reserved. When she gets angry though, her fiesty nature comes out, and with this group of people, it begins to show a lot more!

Image: Natalie
Spoiler! :
[img]:http://www.swotti.com/tmp/swotti/cacheBGVPZ2H0B24GBWVLC3RLCG==UGVVCGXLLVBLB3BSZQ==/imgLeighton%20Meester4.jpg[/img]

The tattoo:
Spoiler! :

History: Natalie is the younger sister of Jo Pond, who is famous in the Pond family for being the wild child, while Natalie is the quiet, reserved and studious one. To her parents, Jo is an angel and can do no wrong however. Jo is friends with Craig, who invited her out to Vegas for a weekend's worth of partying. Determined to get her sister to loosen up a little, Jo decided to invite Nat along. Then Jo bailed, leaving Nat along with a bunch of people she doesn't know...and wakes up one morning with a tattoo on her stomach.

Up for love: Yes, depending on the person!!
I will eviscerate you in fiction. Every pimple, every character flaw. I was naked for a day; you will be naked for eternity.
Chaucer, A Knight's Tale

Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
Oscar Wilde

“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince