z

Young Writers Society

Erie Correction Institution DT

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Here is where we can discuss plot, ask questions, and just talk about the story. :D

Resident List
Lauren2010 – Ara Young – Dementia
Maybe – Kai Lore – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Kara Hargreaves – Natalie Winters – Anti-Social Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Jasmine Hart – Jean Lambe – Agoraphobia, Bibliomania
Kitty15 – Joe Smith/Daniel Hubert – Dissociative Identity Disorder
Skins – Zoey Barnes – Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Austenite – Elliot Draker – Insomnia
Jasminebells – Liliac Cojorna – Dissociative Identity Disorder
TexanWriter – Oliver Kendel – Paranoid Schizophrenia
Got YWS?

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:15 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Alright, I have a bit of a plot outline I'd like to run by everyone so that we don't fizzle out because we have no idea where to go.

- We need to figure out that the whole institution is a ruse. I'm planning on having Ara do a bunch of drawings from her old memory, but I'm going to need someone else to decipher them for her (Joe maybe?).

-We'll need to come across the antidote that is held somewhere in the institution. But of course, first we'll have to figure out that it even exists. I was thinking either some mysterious person could leak the info to someone, or maybe a character who would actually be able to know this would tell everyone.

-We'll need to escape. This may be difficult. It isn't a big institution, so it will definitely be noticed when most of the residents go missing. Plus, it's not like they aren't watched most of the time. And they are in the middle of a lake, way up in the air. I'm thinking maybe there is a boat system of some sort that the doctors use that they can hijack to get out.

-We need somewhere to go after escape. Since they residents will all have been cured they will remembered who they used to be. Since they were put away in order to stop a rebellion, they should obviously seek out the existing rebel forces (which probably exist, but aren't going to stand a chance without the most powerful people in the country who are locked up in institutions).

-After finding rebel forces, there will have to be a rebellion to take down The Board and a new ruler put in place.

So how does that sound? I'd really like to try and finish this thing out. It'd be neat. :)
Got YWS?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:27 pm
Rydia says...

Joe's all up for helping with the realisation. He's already getting increasingly suspicious ^^

Annnd I like the look of this plot plan, I think it will work out nicely!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

661 Reviews

Reviews: 661
Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:47 pm
Jasmine Hart says...

Sounds great. :)
"Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."
-Maya Angelou

History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx