z

Young Writers Society

Winged Ones DT

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:21 am
Apple says...

Wait a sec, we can just postpone the sequel from starting now and try to get everything sorted out. And then when we do, we can get on with the sequel :D Who's with me!
I spy!

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:23 am
Dragonet says...

Me.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 am
Apple says...

So what was the vote for having new people to join? Yes or no?
I spy!

25 Reviews

Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:36 am
Dragonet says...

The vote was to see if we should still go to school or not.

We already voted on whether or not to have new people join. The majority was no, but...oh well. I think that we should just stay with what fantic has, we just need to postpone it. I don't know...this is kinda frustrating. I guess fantic didn't check out the DT before she made the sequel. I'll pm her.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:06 am
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

I am sooooooo sorry guys! I had no idea how to get to the DT's! I just spent, like, twenty minutes looking for it. That's why I never posted in here! I'm so sorry! I'm gonna put the SB on hold until we get things sorted out.

So what's out plot going to be?

Should we accept new people?

Fill me in please. I have an issue with my patience and my attention span so I could never find the DT place. Just the twenty minutes looking for it drove me mad.

I'm so sorry guys! I'm gonna have to remember how to get here.
Live, Love, Laugh

25 Reviews

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:56 pm
Dragonet says...

It's ok fantic. And you could have just asked one of us where the DT was.

Well what we had planned out was that we were not going to let any more people join, because sometimes it gets so busy that it's hard to keep up with everybody's plan. But I don't know what we're going to do about ninja, she kinda already joined so we can't really kick her off.

And we were taking a vote to see if we were going to be normal or not and go to school. I think the majority was yes. Anyways I think what you have planed is cool, it just needs to be postponed. We said that we weren't going to start until after summer because some people have vacation.

But what do the rest of you guys think? Should we go ahead and let more people join? Because even without more people we already have 11 characters.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:26 pm
Calligraphy says...

Well, I think we shouldn't turn normal. What would we do if we got invited to a sleepover? There would be lots of problems to sort out to. How much schooling do we have extra. But, I will go along with it.

I don't think we should let more people on. I mean 11 really good storybookers is enough.. Except ninja she asked to early, but we don't have to let her know we are starting or anything. If she really wanted to join then she would probably have posted one more thing...

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:35 pm
Calligraphy says...

Sorry, two posts together, my bad! But, I looked at the new sb, and I love it. I think we should definitely just go with that.... Fiction, I would also change the title to (closed) If it isn't to long already!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:17 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Okay, so if I'm wrong just correct me. We are going to postpone until school starts back up again. We aren't accepting anymore charactres but with ninja she's okay unless she ends up fogetting about it by the time we start. The plot is good though, right?

And for the problems with sleepovers or whatever, one day isn't really going to hurt your character. But just incase we go into crazy posting mode we need to make sure that everyone is included when we do something. Or if we break of into groups you need to keep other people involved.
If you give us an advanced warning we'll know that you won't be there so we should involve your character since you won't be able to.
Live, Love, Laugh

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:07 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

I promise I won't forget. This is one of the SB's I really wanted to join... but it had already started. So... I'll be good, and do everything you ask, and edit dutifully, and I won't forget.

I promise.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:10 pm
ultraviolet says...

ninja, as long as we don't have to keep explaining things--relationships, personalities, physical abilities, etc.--I'm totally fine with you joining. :)
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:12 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

So... can you just give me the basics real quick so I won't have to ask later? *bites lip*
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:23 pm
ultraviolet says...

Sure!

OK, so Blaise and Kaylee are a thing. Anika is Blaise's little sister--she's four...right?--and she has a mind connection with Ellie that allows them to talk mentally. Anika can also sometimes control the weather in a minimal way.

Ellie and Ashton are a thing, though Ashton is a human. Ellie and Blake are sisters, less than a year apart and Blake is older. Blake always hated being a Winged One, and so she gave her sister up to the scientists in hopes of them leaving her alone. Her parents got murdered, and both Ellie and Blake were sent to the island, though Ellie only recently came, whereas Blake has been there for years.

Blake and Michel are a thing, though they fight kind of a lot because their personalities are so different.

Corbin and Ester are a thing. Marvel and Caroline are both single. Caroline had a phase where she was demon possessed, but she's better now.

Jackie is a human who ran away from home and met the Winged Ones, and is now traveling around with them.

Blake is the best fighter out of everyone, and the only who comes close is Blaise. Her favorite weapon is her twin daggers, which she keeps in a sheath on her belt. Blaise and Blake had been best friends, but recently they have been drifting apart.

They Winged Ones lived in a cave, but then a ton of wolves attacked them, and they had to flee, there were too many. When they were on the run, Jackie, Ellie, Michel, and Jackie were kidnapped by the scientists. They escaped, and on their way out they found syringes that the stuff inside makes it so that they only have their wings at night, and are more or less human during the day.

Currently they are at Ashton's house, kind of resting and getting their health back--the wolf attacks left some of them very injured.

Anything else for the personalities you can find on the character profiles when we repost them on the SB, and you will catch on fairly quickly considering all of us are consistant in the way we post the different characters, we know them so much. Any other information that you need should be available on the profiles.

Guys, am I missing anything?
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:04 pm
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

Ellie can see things that are happening at the moment, but far away from her. That should be all you missed for Ellie. I'm still not sure if we were going to enhance that or not to where she could see the future but to an extent.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

25 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:11 pm
Dragonet says...

And you forgot about A.J. but, ninja, you don't really need to know anything about him. He's new, so any information will be in his profile.

So guys, junglelover has asked if she can join, should we let her?
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Put me in the fqluote generator. I say wise things.
— RigoTheHacker