Username or E-mail:
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Specific Storybook Discussion
Summer Camp DT
Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:53 pm
The Summer Camp DT. Here are all the rules, you can also see them in the actual thread:
You applied for a summer day camp working with children. The first week of summer is the first staff meeting, where you will be meeting all the other camp counselors. Even though this is a job working with children, there is still room for romance.
The camp is set on the beach in a California (U.S.A.) town. The camp runs from 9:00 A.M. until 3:00 A.M. Since the first week are just staff meetings, the hours are 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 A.M. The staff meetings each day are where you learn about everything you will be doing. Storybookers can create these things, but remember this is a camp for kids of ages 5-12.
Junior Counselor vs. Senior Counselor
Junior counselors (sometimes called junior leaders) assist the senior leaders. The senior leaders actually plan out what the children will be doing, such as hikes or games, and the junior leaders basically do anything the senior leaders says. Once enough people join, I will start pairing junior leader and senior leaders together. If you wish to be with a specific person, say so in the discussion thread.
Her name will be Sandy, and you can basically have her do anything. Just remember that she is the boss. You can use her to create drama, but it must be realistic. I will tell you if what you are doing to the boss is uncalled for.
- characters must be no younger than 16 and no older than 22.
- there are after-work hangouts and parties, so don't be afraid to start one of those.
- this is realistic, but you can basically do anything.
- no vulgar things, of course.
- all YWS rules apply
- be sure to make all characters original, and not all girls! haha
- no killing other characters, but giving them injuries is fine.
- drama! We want drama!
- we will be going from day to day! If you wish to change the day, be sure that all other character's actions are over with, and be sure to state if it is the next day or not.
Senior or Junior counselor
Up for Love
Post your applications in the storybook though!
Want more classy?
The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson
Copyright © 2018
Young Writers Society
All your bananas belong to me.
YWS logo created by Jordan Bobo
Header images ©
About / Info
Become a Supporter
Hosting by YWS
Forums & RPG
Cover Art Creator
Poetic Lines Gen
Story Theme Gen
108,250 Literary Works • 576,463 Reviews