z

Young Writers Society

Zodiac DT!

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:18 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Alright so, lets fix this up now and fix it good! Right, so I think we should restart up when they are at Adam's pent house. If you arent already added in, then just jump in and pretend you were there the entire time. Anyone who wasnt introduced shall have there chance once we are there!

And discussion will be started up in the pent house, i think. Like just basic opinions on everything. Maybe we could have one of the characters who knows all about the zodiac just none of them know how to fix it?

So far, at least.

Lets keep this up! I know it can be hard cause its freebased but I'm sure it will be fun as soon as we get into the storyline! :)
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:05 am
Light_Devil! says...

Sylverdawn has disappeared from this world, I swear.

I haven't had a reply from her yet. :(
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:28 am
sylverdawn says...

*Sorry I've been gone so long, my sister 'borrowed' my laptop. I've been using my dad' cp on and off, but haven't really had time to post. Will try and catch up tonight.*

I was thinking for the plot, we could have the government trying to use them for their abilites. eg: rat/cat would make excellent spies. Just an idea but I think it would be fun. ^-^
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:59 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Good Idea :)

I'm going to make a rule though that if they dont reply in the next five days in the forum than their spots are given up to new people seeing as my mass PM seems to have only gotten to two people xP.

Thanks for you both still being apart.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:27 pm
Firearris says...

Eep! Sorry for not posting lately, I've been busy.
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves