z

Young Writers Society

Saving Face DT

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:00 am
scd250 says...

Same here. On 99.9% of other sites, people get REALLY ticked off if you write stuff for their character. It's hard to get used to this...I almost feel as if I'm being rude doing it, lol. But I'll work to make my posts longer.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:07 am
TexanWriter says...

Thank you both.

JustDance's profiles:

Name: Julianna Alexandera Meyer
(Goes by Julie)

Side: Rebel

Normal Abilities: Fast Runner

Paranormal Abilities (aka superpowers): Emotion reading. Telepathy.

Weaknesses and Flaws: Afraid of spiders. A lot. Like me..*shudders*

Physical Appearance:
-Nationality: All American baabby
-Height: Julie: 5'5
-Weight: 115
-Hair: Brown
-Eyes: Blue
-Picture:
-Other:

Style of Dress: Forever 21.

Personality: Julie is very strong especially after going through a lot. She is weak when it comes to love, and trust people easily

Family/Friends/Pets:

Melva Smith: Adopted Mother
John Smith: Adopted Father
Emilie Smith: Adopted sister
Joe Gardener: Grandpa

History: Mom and dad died by shadows. Mom and dad's best friend adopted her. Loved Joseph, he betrayed her...still loves him. Grandpa is alive.

Up for Love? Yes

Other:

Name: Casey Daisy Silver

Occupation: College part time job at a restaurant. I know blah.

Side: Loyalty

Normal Abilities: Very good endurance cause she was on a long distance track team, swim team, and v-ball + b-ball.

Paranormal Abilities (aka superpowers): Controls water.

Weaknesses and Flaws: Very scared of heights.

Physical Appearance:
-Nationality: American
-Height: 5'6
-Weight: 115
-Hair: Black
-Eyes: Clear pale blue.
-Picture:
-Other:

Style of Dress: Delia's both casual cute.

Personality: A bit shy and quiet. But when you get to know her, one smile from her can make your day better.

Family/Friends/Pets:

Aunt: Tibby Grace
Drew Grace: Uncle

History: Died in a car accident. Lives with her loving aunt and uncle. Has one pet dog, named Erika.

Up for Love? Yes
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:35 am
Flux says...

Ah, same here scd. I'm only other role play sites as well. It's hard to get used to the whole thing. I agree.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:49 am
scd250 says...

I'm adding Jesse's dad into the mix.

Name: Jeremia Wolfe

Occupation: Works in the same office as Robin. Actually, he's her boss.

Side: Rebel

Normal Abilities: Leader of a small rebel faction of which Robin and Jesse are both a part of.

Paranormal Abilities (aka superpowers): Also a shifter. Takes the form of a golden eagle.

Weaknesses and Flaws: Feels he is a failure as a father, which troubles him greatly. Is a sore point.

Physical Appearance:
-Nationality: Looks to be Asian Indian
-Height: 6'0
-Weight: 180
-Hair: Brown, curly, and clean-cut
-Eyes: Brown
-Picture: N/A
-Other: Tends to like to look well put together

Style of Dress: Business suits for work, often khakis, etc around the house. Not often seen in anything overly casual (i.e. jeans) but do not take this to mean he is uptight.

Personality: Decently laid back, but a fantastic leader. Cares for his family more than anything. Tends to have an easy time keeping calm.

Family/Friends/Pets: Jesse Wolfe, son. Robin Smith, niece. Maria Gale, ex wife (estranged)

History: Grew up in Boston, had shifter abilities all his life and never told anyone, which leads him to believe his power may stem from another source than the others. Married his high school sweetheart, who was terrified upon finding out his abilities and kicked him out of the house. Eventually Jesse's ability came to light and she became terrified of him too; eventually her lack of control over him caused Jeremia to be able to gain custody of his son.

Up for Love? I guess so, but I dunno how that one would work...

Other: Leader of a small rebel faction. Left-handed.

Reviews: 2
Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:26 am
Buggy says...

I'm going to try and find pictures of my charactes.
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:44 pm
Bloo says...

Sorry I haven't posted since I got back. It just got a bit chaotic when I got back. And I only got on here for a few minutes and coulcn't write a real post. Sorry. I just need to catch up and I'll post.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:16 pm
RayneChild says...

HELLOOO!!!!!!!!

I'm back from Cali!!! Sorry to those of you that didn't know I was gone :oops: I'll just finish this up and I'll catch up on EVERYTHING and post, I PROMISE!!!

It's good to be home ^^

~Rayne
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

88 Reviews

Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:39 am
TexanWriter says...

[s]Let this die and I'll kill you all.[/s]

Ahem, I mean, please oh please don't let this die! I know it's summer and I know you all have actual lives (unlike yours truly), but please! I really don't want this to die!

And, what I actually came here for: Could all you Loyalties give up on Tobias for five seconds to get Kelly? Tobias wasn't there before and Joe said the ones from before, and Kelly's from before and I suddenly remembered (a week ago) a tiny capture scene we never got to do that takes Kelly. Pwetty pwease?

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:25 am
Bloo says...

Sorry for not posting. The reason I'm on YWS a lot in the school year is I am grounded a lot. I pull pranks and stuff a lot, but never think them out enough. My brother let's me use his computer though so I get online.

But in summer, I got plenty of time to think the plans out, and get grounded less and less.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

30 Reviews

Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:14 pm
RayneChild says...

The only reason we're all after Tobias is because none of us could think of anything to do and Incognito gave us the idea. So here's my thinking:

Since Tobias is so dead set on staying with Jack, the loyalties could move onto the next person on the list, who could be Kelly.

Sound good?
---
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

39 Reviews

Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:17 pm
Bloo says...

I'm good with that. Plus we were originally supposed to hunt down the characters from the first Storybook. Not Tobias.

88 Reviews

Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:28 pm
TexanWriter says...

Sounds good, and thank you!

-Albert Einstein

30 Reviews

Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:24 am
RayneChild says...

Well, I didn't read the first one, so...yeah lol. I probably should though, huh? X) Are the people from the first storybook in this one too? Or will they just be NPCs?

Anywho, glad it works ^^
---

88 Reviews

Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:05 pm
TexanWriter says...

You don't have to read the first one, our characters personalities changed so much by the end it would just be confusing ;) . The characters from the first book are (in alphabetical order, not playing favorites):

Aiden
Damien
Gary
Joseph
Julie
Kelly
Maribelle
Raven
Spencer

I think that’s everyone. All part of a past unknown and a history unspoken. Yes, you all must capture main characters! Ooooo... Aiden, Maribelle and Joseph are already Loyalties, so now you just have six people to snatch.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:54 pm
Bloo says...

Sorry the post was kind of boring. But who do we snatch next? And please no Gary yet.

“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas