z

Young Writers Society

Hunted DT

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Tue May 12, 2009 7:59 pm
Moo says...

Here you are folks :D If you've got any plot ideas, questions or art to do with the storybook feel free to post here. Or, just chat with other members about the story, whichever you like. Thanks to you all for joining by the way :D

-Moo
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed May 13, 2009 2:47 am
foxfire says...

okay...here's mine...

you got hunter right capturing-not killing-the targetted teens and his band of servants.

So my plot is that while hunter's men are capturing more teens, the hunter himself is experimenting on how he is able to get their power into his own so that he can create enough power to alter reality or the world.

No one knows this yet and as well, hunter is not the only one involved. Around the world, people like hunter are doing the same thing so that when enough power is made, they can alter reality to their own kind.

So maybe the plot of this may be...we hunt teens...slowly one of the servants suspects the hunter...then...

*i'm lost at that last point but i'll be back to finish it.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed May 13, 2009 3:22 am
chinchillagirl_34 says...

That sounds like a good idea foxfire!

I say that Asuka should go and attack the hospital trying to find every one. And she should like blow up everything so a huge fir starts. Then in the middle of the haste Peyton, Jack, Alucard, Decan, Jackie, Gale, Naomi, Tristan, and Hinata should escape through the swearers (gross I know just go with it) and be attacked by some weird deformed troll thing. Violet is in the coffee shop with Theo she should get a feeling that Peyton is in trouble and feels like she should help. And Theo follows her then when ever they find every one Theo starts to fight with them and then more hunters show up and some people should get capture than the others go to rescue them. . .and that's all I got for now.

What do you guys think?
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

72 Reviews

Wed May 13, 2009 9:50 am
Moo says...

Yeah foxfire, I second that but the some of the teens should be killed too. Y'know, dramatic effect and all that. What do you mean by 'suspect' the hunter as well? Sorry, I got a little confused :lol:
Chinchilla, that's awesome but I don't see why Peyton would randomly go up to the hospital... she's having breakie with Jackie.
As for Theo, I would like for the date to go smoothly, I've got a great idea for the whole 'use her then kill her' thing ;) Plus, he has to keep his identity a secret in case Violet would find out he's a hunter.
I have no idea where Auclard or Triston are either... they healed themselves and scarpered after the last fight I think.

-Moo
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

72 Reviews

Wed May 13, 2009 10:09 am
Moo says...

But oh, I LOVE the capture people idea! That's awesome Chinchilla :P I'll get Theo to randomly attack someone then after he's free.
Maybe Asuka could track Peyton? She's got very little action going on. Or if anyone has an idea for her that would be great.

-Moo

--Carl Sandburg

43 Reviews

Thu May 14, 2009 4:59 am

Are we in New York City. Or in some random town in the state of New York.

Cause if it's New York City we could all end up in central park and have an epic fight, then Theo could sneak off in the middle of the haste and kidnap some one.

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

72 Reviews

Thu May 14, 2009 2:01 pm
Moo says...

NYC :) And yeah, after the date I suppose I could work with that... somehow. :)
I mean, Central Park is full of people. Not the best area to use powers or whatever.

--Carl Sandburg

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu May 14, 2009 8:37 pm
ridersofdamar says...

yeah, we are hiding somewhere, and deffinately not at our old apartment.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri May 15, 2009 1:00 pm
Jaden G. says...

I like foxfire's idea and I think a trip to the sewer would be interesting, but I think the teens and Jack at the hospital should go looking for Alucard and Triston before they get tracked and chased underneath New York.
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

72 Reviews

Sun May 17, 2009 4:18 pm
Moo says...

Any ideas how we could get Peyton and Jackie up near the hospital for the fight? :?

--Carl Sandburg

43 Reviews

Sun May 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Theo and Asuka could make an explosion and Jackie and Peyton could go to see what it was

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon May 18, 2009 4:26 pm
Jaden G. says...

Okay, so now we're at the fight. Is Theo worried about being seen by Violet? It just seems too soon tor eveal that he's an evil hunter trying to destroy the girl that he just invited to dinner.
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon May 18, 2009 5:34 pm
Prospekt42 says...

Yes, I think he would have disguised himself, which is why I mentioned that he didn't want to be seen.

Of course it's up to Moo how she feels about that, but I'm sure she'll agree :D

Anyone have any ideas about what should happen in the fight? And who should look for Hinata now that she's been kidnapped?

I think we should think of a reason why Violet can't go, because obviously if she finds her she'll discover Theo as well ;)
this is all I've ever wanted from life

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon May 18, 2009 5:40 pm
bonnie babe says...

O.K. people... I have absolutely no idea on what to do now that Hinata has been kidnapped!!!!!
Should I just wait until she gets rescued?
Will she get rescued?
To be honest I think I might wait and see what the others do before I start posting again. There are just too many questions right now! :wink:
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" -Einstien

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon May 18, 2009 5:44 pm
Prospekt42 says...

I feel the same Bonnie. I think that both of us should wait until we use our characters again because we still need to hear what Theo's thinking right now, as well as a few of the other characters.

I think that maybe Peyton, Deacon & whoever else wants to should go find Hinata. They could maybe discover that Theo was behind it and try to warn Violet. She could get angry and think that Peyton's just making excuses or something. ;)

Maybe Violet could stay with Naomi, because someone in the hospital was bound to hear the tree crashing and would want to get her checked out ;)
this is all I've ever wanted from life

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain