z

Young Writers Society

All The World's a Stage DT

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sat May 17, 2008 1:56 am
chocoholic says...

This is the discussion thread for All The World's a Stage. It'll be updated with all new charaters, relationships, and feel free to have discussions about how your characters will interact with each other.

Characters:
Jayleen Groves- chocoholic
Katherine Groves- Leahweird
James Underwood- kittykat
Portia Groves- RoryLegend
Jessica Groves- Sohini
Rebekah Wallinga- summergrl13
Jesse Groves- Via (but only for a week, then we need somebody else to take him over)

Semi-created and still avalible characters:
Mark Groves

I'm going to start the actual storybook on the 20 May, but you can still create characters and join in after that.
Last edited by chocoholic on Sat May 24, 2008 1:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Sat May 17, 2008 2:38 am
Leahweird says...

Can you tell us what you think the plot will be? Just generally?

516 Reviews

Sat May 17, 2008 2:56 am
chocoholic says...

There's no 'defined, this is what's going to happen in this order' plot. Just in general, it's about the Groves family, especially the kids, and what happens in their lives. Anything can happen (aka. you could kill your character for some conflict and make a new one if you wanted). As long as it doesn't get too unrealistic, I'm happy.

It's just a normal family doing normal family things.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Sat May 17, 2008 3:41 am
Leahweird says...

Cool. I'll post my characers bio soon. I just want to see who or whtat the husband is like.

516 Reviews

Mon May 19, 2008 10:48 am
chocoholic says...

I'd really like to strt off the storybook after school tomorrow, but Jesse and Mark have still not been claimed. We can go on without them being claimed yet, but it would be nice if they were involved from the very beginning.

Just a reminder, in case anybody wants to grab them.

516 Reviews

Tue May 20, 2008 8:40 pm
chocoholic says...

I just started the storybook.

kittykat- I was thinking maybe James and Jayleen could have a casual onagain off-again kind of relationship. If you want to.

516 Reviews

Sat May 24, 2008 1:43 pm
chocoholic says...

Guys, we still have Mark to be claimed. Also, Via has said she can only take Jesse for a little while, and then somebody will need to take him over.

Also, don't be afraid to use this thread. We should get something happening. A couple of things have happened that could turn into something, but use this thread to talk to each other.

Another thing, I'm thinking of entering us into kitty15's Storybook contest. What do you guys think about that?

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables