z

Young Writers Society

Out of Body Experience DT

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:54 am
RoryLegend says...

Yo, let me know where you are all at so i can set it up for us to "acidentally" hehe, meet.
Also trying and add soem futuristic stuff to the story line.

gracias
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:58 am
Sleeping Valor says...

Futuristic, can do.

Um, well if it's convenient, I think we can all be in London. I don't know about anyone else, but to me it's all just been 'the road, the city, the houses' without a specific area in mind.

Woot. First reply. ^_^
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

114 Reviews

Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:36 am
RoryLegend says...

im thinking that those of you in the car with wanda and trinity, stay in the car. At one point the car i am in should collide with the other car. Maybe one of the cars could be too damaged to be used anymore. For those of you not in a car but simply walking around a possibilty could be you see the accident, or we could meet you later. But we will be leaving london, so hopefully sooner rather than later.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:35 am
TNCowgirl says...

Im good with that, and am also stuck on my post.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:27 am
Rydia says...

My people are just randomly driving so yeah, I'm fine with having them in London.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

220 Reviews

Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:23 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

Exactly what I was thinking. ^_^
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

220 Reviews

Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:22 am
Sleeping Valor says...

*count*
2 in that car, 2 in your car, 3 in our car.

So that makes 7 ppl in total and any random ppls off the street.

Can 7 ppl fit into the cool nifty car? Or will they have to sit on top of each other?

114 Reviews

Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:38 pm
RoryLegend says...

well 6 ppl can so one person would have to sit on a lap.. but isn't there like a little toddler person??

And now were all in the "cool nifty car" and not everyone is quite sure where we are going/ what is going on.. but we are headed to "headquarters" so Jack can get information from his superiors. Here there therre going to be a few people who were not effected, mostly scientists, some government officials.
Before we actually get there there should be some maybe twists and turns along the way.. feel free to throw stuff in.
For those of you that have seen Independance day there is a part where will smith's character is bringing a large mass of people in with him to deliver the alien to area 51.. imagine an entrance like that when we go in to "headquarters." (if anyone comes up with another name for it let me know!)
Btw i may be writing a few times from Jack's perspective, but im not going to put up a profile for him.

-Benjamin Mee

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:05 pm
Rydia says...

My character is sort of unconscious at the moment so I'm not sure how she was moved into the car? Should I write a post in between the accident and getting in the car where she wakes up?
Writing Gooder

220 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:50 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

=P That could work.

114 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:42 pm
View Likes
RoryLegend says...

yeah.. sounds good.. sorry the whole accident part of the story line confused me.. I couldn't tell what was going on with who.

-Benjamin Mee

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:29 pm
Rydia says...

Okay, I'll write a post in a few minutes.
Writing Gooder

Bananas
— looseleaf