z

Young Writers Society

Rewriting Miraculous within an AU OOC

Reviews: 1
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:12 pm
MustachesAndSwords says...

Welcome to the Out-Of-Character thread. Yee.

I know the descriptions are either lacking or awful, but a lot of it isn't really set in stone. I would love to mess with this idea with other people just to see what it will become.

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:59 am
Shady says...

Heya! Just letting you know that this roleplay has been locked and archived! If you wish to continue the story you can poke a RP mod and we'll unlock it or you can start another RP in the same vein. Happy RPing! <3

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien