z

Young Writers Society

Stolen Skies [DT]

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:48 am
View Likes
yosh says...

Any questions about what angels can do, what anything can do, what exactly are the Northern Sky Raiders, detailed rules, etc. can be asked here.

:D :D :D :D

Feel free to ask anything!
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

129 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:09 am
View Likes
yosh says...

Extra Information and Description

Angels

Spoiler! :
Angels are the guardians of the Sky Palaces in the Heavens. Angels can send forth lightning and have durable bodies with extreme stamina and strength. They can also fly, create heal bonds*, summon orbiters**, and create Skyhounds***. The problem is, without their wings, Angels cannot do any of those things, and become mortal. After Mortalification****, the only thing they have is their extreme durability.

*Heal bonds allow Angels to gain strength form any nearby Beings of Light
**Orbiters are spheres of electricity that zap anything that approaches.
***Skyhounds are large dogs with fluffy, poofy fur that when ruffled, becomes darker and full of high voltage.
****Mortalification is when a powerful being transfers to mortal form.

Rogues and Angelic Fiends

Spoiler! :
Rogues, also known as Angelic Rogue or Deserters, are just what they sound like: An angel that has deserted his or her job. Rogues usually come from low-class workers who are tired of their labored life. The other large fraction of Rogues are high-class and are somewhat bored with their uneventful lives. Rogues usually travel to the mortal world in mortal forms to blend in. Other times, they are obtrusive and stir up myths*. Rogues are not always disgraced by other angelic beings. For example, some famous rogues deserted in times of war as a means of protest.

Angelic Fiends, unlike Rogues, are usually disgraced and hated. These are the angels that do not follow the rules of all angelic beings. Angelic Fiends are declared untrustworthy by the High Emperor, and are hunted down by other angels. Angelic Fiends most of time end up as Rogues (The hated kind) because they want to escape from the Heavens.

*Thus many myths about angels coming from the sky and giving prophecies or precognitive speeches. These were all blabbermouths who said anything to get away.

Archangels

Spoiler! :
Archangels are any type of high-ranking official in the Heavens. In fact, some Archangels are not even angels. Some can be dragons! However, Archangels are normally angels. Archangels include the High Emperor, known as the High Archangel, or less commonly as the Archemperor.

Archangels, unlike normal angels are always seen in armor. These powerful angels cannot take off their armor without Mortalizing*. Archangels take a vow while wearing armor to justify their dedication to the good of the heavens. An Archangel's armor can only be taken off by the Archangel themself, anyone with permission, or the High Emperor.

*There is an exception to this however. If an Archangel's wings are ripped off, they Mortalize. However, it is very hard to rip off the wings of a normal angel, much less an Archangel.

Air Raiders

Spoiler! :
Air Raiders are skyfaring pirates who call themselves noble warriors. They believe they fight for a higher cause. Most Air Raiders believe angels are as bad as demons. Air Raiders are split into four groups. The Northern Air Raiders, by far the largest; The Eastern Air Raiders, possibly the most mysterious and most pacifist; The Western Air Raiders, very small after an attempted attack on a Demon Dwelling*; and The Central Air Raiders, who actually work for the King Silvan**. The Southern Air Raiders disbanded after unknown reasons, leaving only four groups left.

*A Demon Dwelling is a designated area where two to eight demons reside. A demon by itself is just a solo. Demons living in groups more than eight live in a Demon Kingdom.

*King Silvan is the current King of Palsarog

Demons

Spoiler! :
Finally, they are here: the terror of Porphyrus. They dwell in Avarog, and the only entrance is through a series of tunnels that are guarded by the Crimson Dragons of Avarog. The safest way to gain entry is through permission.

Demons come in all shapes and sizes; they can be monolithic and enigmatic; they can be gargantuan and terrifying; they can be of infinitesimal size; the possibilities are endless. Many have some features of other creatures. For example, some demons may have the head of a boar. Others may have the mane of a lion or the face of a human.

Demons are usually peaceful, but their origins are unknown. Many mortals speculate that they crawled out of the underworld and began terrorizing human settlements. However, this is simply not true. Most Demons do not want conflict or tension. This can be an exception with angels however, who have a longstanding feud with Demons. Angels are beings of purity and Demons and beings of corruption. Demons bring darkness and destruction where they go. Angels bring light and purity where they go. Naturally, conflict would form between the two groups.

Demons, like Dragons, are shrouded in immensely powerful magic. Their literal being is formed of magic. Irritating a Demon is not a wise action, as it could potentially cause pain for you and your loved ones. Demons have a wide arsenal of spells, curses, and charms that they can use easily. Never trifle with Demons.

Dragons

Spoiler! :
Dragons are very much like Demons, but their only nonphysical difference is that Dragons are more majestic and less likely to smash small creatures*. Nonphysical differences aside, Dragons are also larger and have wings. Dragons have strong, magically fortified scales, and often breathe fire or other dangerous things (lightning, poisonous gas, fast-moving beams of sound, etc.).

Dragons have a somewhat larger amount of magic within them than Demons, so they are potentially more dangerous. Dragons are immortal and can only be killed through combat with other dragons, or destruction through a Dragonslayer**. Normal poisons***, and other mortal-killing objects just won't work on them.

*Yes, Demons like to smash small creatures. It's not out of sinister motives or intentions. They just do it to do it.

**A Dragonslayer is a mortal that has killed a dragon. No immortal creature can have the title of a Dragonslayer. Thus being a Dragonslayer is very hard indeed. Few have the ability.

***Normal poisons will not kill a dragon. However, poison created through supernatural means or from a dragon could possibly kill one.

More coming in soon!

P.S. I am in the process of making a map by the way
Last edited by yosh on Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

so i took another nap

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:34 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

This all sounds pretty cool. Can I join?
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

129 Reviews

Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:15 pm
yosh says...

@Chaser sure!

so i took another nap

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:17 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

I submitted a character sheet if you wanna take a look
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

129 Reviews

Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:49 pm
yosh says...

Great one! I´ll be submitting mine when I have the time!

so i took another nap

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:31 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hello. This seems fun... May I join? :D :D
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

129 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:43 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Of course!

so i took another nap

45 Reviews

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:40 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

I have a question. But i don't know how to word it well so here it goes.
Its a story about angels and what happened to them But you also have Extra info on others so does our character have to be An angel?
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

129 Reviews

Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:45 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Your character does not have to be an angel, @Haileyg21

you can be any of the things i have listed or more if you want

so i took another nap

45 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:13 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hey so ill get my character out as soon as i can Sorry i have been doing alot of school work

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:28 am
View Likes
piyaliarchives says...

Hello! This is an awesome SB plot. I will create my character as soon as possible. :)

129 Reviews

Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:43 pm
yosh says...

ok!

so i took another nap

129 Reviews

Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:16 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

The SB is starting now! There is no real order; just post at any time!

Most of our angel characters will just be beginning to go to Crowntail, if you are wondering where to start. For any other characters that are NOT angels, you can probably interact with the angels or other characters. If you are an antagonist character, you can interfere. Do whatever you want! This is a somewhat free roleplay; justr don't stray WAY too far from the plot.

so i took another nap

129 Reviews

Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:52 pm
yosh says...

Actually, I don't know how to insert the map. Can someone help?

so i took another nap

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
— Paul Brandt