z

Young Writers Society

Marie Curie University of Science and Art DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:54 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I think it’d be good to keep them as NPC’s! Also how’s everyone looking on posts? Anyone need any help or anything?
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:52 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I just need to get started on my post. Would anyone like to be in my post?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:28 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

You may use any of mine if you’d like!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:35 pm
Nike says...

You can use mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:29 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Like I said in our PM, you're free to use René however you like! If you want some help writing or even just an eye to look some things over, I'm available! (Keeping time zone differences in mind, of course.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

43 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:27 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

@AstralHunter Sounds good, but answering my PM would have helped more xD Also, I was looking through the last few posts, but I can't seem to discern the time of day. Would it be around Sunset, or already dark?

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:31 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hai♪

The name’s Twaggy.
I haven’t been to YWS in a while, but I am trying to experiment a bit, which would be why I’m planning to join this particular SB. Though I’m usually known to be the resident “Gonna Create A Crazy Character”, the setting’s just a normal school in America, so, I’ll just play along and have fun with interactions like everyone else.
My CP’s already in and waiting for approval, if you’ll have me!
Cheers, y’all. And hello to those I already know!

Edit: I caught up reading posts, so, I should probably mention that whatever images were supposed to be for the movie area, social area and snack and merch didn't load. At all.
Not sure why!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

43 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:18 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Welcome to the fold good sir!! I've started in on my post, and hopefully i'll be able to finish it tomorrow when I get off work. It maaaaayyy be a tad bit on the long side depending on how many characters I include xD

40 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:27 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Haha! Aaaaah, it's a good thing it doesn't matter
^_^
As in, the rules here don't state that length's an issue so, yeah, you're good! Have fun!
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

43 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:41 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

@AstralHunter When will you be on next? I gots some stuff to talk to you about.

267 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:06 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

All characters have been approved! Let's start writing people :) Can't wait to see what happens next.

40 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:09 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Thanks fo- oh.

"Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"

It looks as though your services have been terminated, old friend. I had fun wondering why you were still around these past nine pages, but it looks as though a new app, or the all-powerful YWS Edit Button, has been found to prevent your existence from ever causing disturbances ever again.

You are gone, but not forgotten. I salute you, Automatic Tapatalk message

A necessary goodbye, full of manly tears, testosterone and confidence.
On with the show!

Thanks for approving my character! Having finished reading all the posts and planned mine, I only need to get outta this (comfy) hospital and grab a PC to write on! Please consider advancing faster than me while I stumble my way back to full health.
Oh, and yes, of course I'm fine! Wouldn't be here if I wasn't, after all ^_^

That being said, I'd prefer if Lei was alone in a dorm, or just didn't use the dorm system at all and just went from an appartment room to the college. That would've been arranged by her parents beforehand, because they'd have waaay more experience doing that than a 20-years old, especially since the US can get rather expensive for students.

Just a detail, really! The point is Lei starts alone and befriends people later. The goal of my post will be to showcase aspects of her first few days, and move her to the Harry Potter screening event so she can be with everyone else.

43 Reviews

Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:55 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@TinkerTwaggy Whatever you decide with your character is awesome, but there's a spot for what you're telling us in the CP for this info to be filled out. That way we can read it for ourselves *Thumbs up* xD

40 Reviews

Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:59 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AlmondEyes If you're referring to "Something they hide from other people:", um, well, that's pretty dope, but the whole point of the Discussion Thread is to... Discuss? And like I didn't make this up, that's literally why it's there and why you all have been using it XD Or anyone else in any SB, for that matter, but...
...Yeah, I'm not sure where you're going with this! I don't have a master plan or anything, I just got here and am showing I'm active, as newcomers do. I'm also just stating things I wanna do in relation to the SB, as that's what's been going on these last nine pages. I've read them!

Anyway, like I said, just chillin' on the side until my first post is up, that way I'll be caught up!

267 Reviews

Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:13 am
View Likes
Nike says...

@TinkerTwaggy

Character profile shall be posted in the actual SB on the side. Add character. We do not need to see it in the DT. The DT is for discussion about the SB. The character profile section was specifically made to post about your character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14