z

Young Writers Society

Aether's Heart OOC

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:44 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

Paimon's post has been edited to introduce Belxibis! I now demand holy compensation
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:44 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

JUST COLLABED WITH CHASER TO EDIT CHASER POST AND BEL IS NOW RETCONNED IN

AH HECK!!!!!!! I DIDN'T GET HERE BEFORE CHASER
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:46 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

My favorite part of the changes is Bel's tail blowing in the wind instead of Haster's cape XD

To think about it, a tail is kinda like a mini cape that was born with ya
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

174 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:46 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Omnom I can't believe your favorite part is the part you added in

What about Belxibis actually getting down from the tree like a lemur why don't you like THAT huh

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:47 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

What can I say? I am boastful

sass levels loading

[he/him]

174 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:49 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

And I am POSTFUL, as I spam the DT with replies

Also i already told scar but Bel was supposed to be like, very mild bastard vibes and almost immediately the hands of fate took over and he turned baby and I am not troubled by this, only mildly inconvenienced

then again little bastards can be babies i guess

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:59 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Level Up!

We are now at level Ten!

So, here are the rewards:

• 200 Gildar
  • 1 Prophecy Power
  • 1 Rare Armor Upgrade*
  • 1 Relic
    *If you upgrade an Uncommon Armor Piece to a Rare Armor Piece, you still have that Uncommon Armor Upgrade to use on a Common Armor Piece

• @ScarlettFire
    • 1 Prophecy Power
    • 1 Uncommon Armor Upgrade
    • 1 Rare Armor Upgrade
  • @AlyTheBookworm
    • 3 Prophecy Powers
    • 2 Talents
    • 2 Hextech Slots
    • 2 Uncommon Weapon/Offhand Upgrades
    • 3 Uncommon Armor Upgrades
    • 1 Rare Armor Upgrade
  • @Chaser
    • 2 Prophecy Powers
    • 2 Talents
    • 1 Hextech Slot
    • 2 Uncommon Weapon/Offhand upgrades
    • 2 Uncommon Armor Upgrades
    • 1 Rare Armor Upgrade
  • @soundofmind
    • 1 Prophecy Power
    • 1 Rare Armor Upgrade

The Relic Quest will begin in the next Prophecy.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:04 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I GET ANOTHER PROPHECY POWER?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?? OMNOM HOW MANY POWERS ARE WE GONNA HAVE

HOW MANY POWERS DOES THE BIG BOSS HAVE

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:15 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I doubt we will get past level 20 so we only have two prophecy powers (and something else) that we can get! These first few powers really happened a lot quicker than I thought lol otherwise I would have separated them out more XD

sass levels loading

[he/him]

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:28 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Hello yes I have officially drawn Ivern baby dragon curled up in Belxibis' horns this is a PSA

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:51 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@omnom

Here are my Updates! :D

NEW PROPHECY POWER:
Fiendish Resistance: Belxibis has resistance to any fire and fire related attacks.

ARMOR UPDATES:

Quality Grappling Chain - A nice metal grain for grabbing people and swirling around feet. Good for tripping people. It's immune to wear and tear and always keeps its shine - aka unbreakable. [Uncommon]

Magical Long Sword - A very shiny, well-kept sword. Long and heavy, good for slicing. The grip has little swirly designs ands there is an orange stone in the pommel. The stone allows the weapon to deal greater damage. It also glows any time the sword hits something. [Uncommon]

Enchanted Gorget - Protects the neck and clavicle. Strengthens his voice to project over a radius of over 150 ft, is activated by shouting/yelling. [Rare]

Enchanted Sabatons - Plated armor for the feet - but enchanted to be comfy and silence his steps. [Uncommon]

Shiny Breastplate and Pauldrons - Silver, with little magical orange stones engraved on the shoulders and chest that keep the armor from scratching, denting, or losing its shine. Covers the chest, shoulders, and back. Includes faulds and culet, protecting the waist, hips, and the small of the back. Brigandine underneath. [Uncommon]

Vambrace and Gauntlets - Silver. Enchanted to protect from scratching, denting, or losing its shine. Upper and lower vambrace, protects the arms and hands. Has chainmail and sleeves underneath. [Uncommon]

EXTRA ACCESSORRY THAT I FORGOT:
Runic Staff - Staff with runic stone that allows him to find rare and forbidden magical items. It is made of a dark, almost black wood and the stone engraved in the top is a swirling purple and blue.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:56 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

ALSO here are my Tome Updates~

Prophecy Power;
  • Healer's Blessing: Eli can wish strength or health upon others their strength/health is boosted/bolstered. If not injured, it just gives them a little extra protection from injury, etc.

Uncommon Armor Upgrades;
  • White Healer Robes: Blue-embroided robes worn over a pale blue shirt. Lightwieght and comfortable. They are now enchanted to resist wear.
  • Soft Leather Bag: A soft, brown leather bag that contains all his possessions. It's lightly enchanted to be sturdy.

Rare Armor Upgrade;
  • The enchanted cloak is now rare, because of its new camoflague abilities.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:24 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

Posted! I'll try to do my tome updates soon.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:37 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@AlyTheBookworm oh my goodness I loved your post so so much!!!! TYRI IS PRECiOUS AND KIND AND MUST BE PROTECTED!!!!!!!!! I hope her boots treat her feetsies well once she gets them broken in

AND YAY!! RAILYN AND TYRI FOUND EACH OTHER! Thanks to a little help from Ivern ;)

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:59 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Details within:

Spoiler! :

Prophecy Power: Heliocentric: While spinning her sling, or attaining high amounts of kinetic energy, Paimon becomes cloaked in heat and yellow light. The effect is enough to burn skin on contact.

Prophecy Power: Regret: Paimon has the ability to shape the orb into a five-foot tall golem, which can perform a host of tasks independently, as well as retain the orb's detonating feature.

Talent: Climb on, Paimon: Paimon is an excellent climber, capable of scrambling up surfaces with little to no support. She's able to break her fall from a considerable height, as well.

Talent: It's Alchemy, Stop Calling It A Meth Lab: Paimon is able to brew a handful of potions, and continues to learn new recipes on her trip.

Hextech Training Badge: A simple magic detector which can only detect a magic signature in the item it's placed upon. The gem changes color like a mood ring based on elemental properties, but otherwise gives no information about the magic itself.

Uncommon Weapon: Hypnoball: Paimon has found an odd sphere with holes in it. When swung in her sling, the sphere produces a sweet tone of variable pitch. Paimon is enthusiastic about her budding music career. In battle, it lulls enemies, who seem to each hear a familiar and deepseated emotional melody.

Uncommon Offhand: Breaking Bottle: Paimon's glass retaining bottle has the ability to reform when shattered. The shards return to her hand, cutting whatever might stand in their way.

Uncommon Armor: Shoulder Pads of Doom: These angled shoulder pads make Paimon's cloak sillhouette a bit more intimidating. They're fashioned of a tough brown leather hide, but not really in the optimal place for defense.

Uncommon Armor: Heart on the Sleeve: Paimon's armguard now pulses with a fierce magical aura, blues spiralling reds encapsulating silver. This is an illusion; the aura is just to make people think she's got some sort of blessing.

Rare Armor: Big Bad Boots: Paimon's boots are large, dull, grey, and iron. She can multiply their weight and size at will. The battle applications remain to be seen.

Last edited by Chaser on Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter