Young Writers Society

Aether's Heart OOC

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat May 20, 2023 6:02 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Congratulations everyone!! We're now officially the longest running roleplay in YWS history!!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:30 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey everyone!

Some news:

I am taking a break from YWS for my mental health. What does this mean for my roleplays?

Right now, it means that my roleplays are also going on hiatus until January. I shall still be around on discord and will still check in every so often to see how everyone is doing. I am super excited to continue this roleplay, but I need to prioritize my mental health.

Now, this does not mean I'm abandoning this roleplay, or any of my roleplays, and I hope that, once January rolls around, we can jump back into the roleplay like there was no break. However, I know that that is not necessarily the case for everyone.

Thank you all <3 sorry for this hiatus, but I will most definitely be back to continue this story. In the meantime, you can continue writing any posts you were beforehand. Just poke me here, in PM, or in discord when you want to post it.

After Spider's post, we'll be at the island. I know both @Chaser and @soundofmind have been interested in writing, so how about a Paimon post after Spider's? I'll help winter finish their post and will be around in discord to help with brainstorming and things.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren