z

Young Writers Society

Faustian Free Trial [DT]

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:07 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

I'm new to running a storybook, so don't hesitate to correct me. That said, I am very stubborn. It is probably not worth your time.

Here's where I'll be enclosing the info on the current enemy. I'll add to this intro post the details of each one as they're introduced.

I'm curious to see if this episodic style of storybook works. It might move too quickly, but I'll deal with that poorly in the future.

Cheers!
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:57 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Still not sure when I'll be back for good, but I'll join!

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:47 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Chaser It's been done before - or at least, I remember it running fairly well back when Lumi's Academy of Heroes were a thing. You should read those, I think it'll be good inspiration for management of a small cast. As for you being stubborn, it's fine as long as you're not unreasonable.

That being said, we've got evil stuff, demons, humorous writing style and adventures - count me in! I'll get my character in soon. First concern, though: How available will you be for the management of this SB, m'dear? Summer is in for most people, so, I do hope that'll help.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

177 Reviews

Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:22 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

@Tortwag I’ll be available at at least sometime every day, except for a weeklong camping trip.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:38 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Chaser Gotcha. And yay for camping trip! Hopefully that'll be enjoyable in its own right.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:02 pm
Mageheart says...

This storybook has been inactive for a month, but, if it's still going to be a thing, I'd gladly join it! I could probably get a character up by the end of the week - I'm just a little busy with back to school things up until then, but I should be mostly free once the weekend rolls around.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

177 Reviews

Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:05 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

I appreciate it, @Saen. Storybook will start when we've got three or more people.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:29 pm
Mageheart says...

Great! I'll make sure to get my character up soon - hopefully by tonight, since I have some free time right now and I should be able to come up with someone for this.

I just have one quick question. Do you mind if I share something about this storybook on my wall? It would probably just be the description that you have in the first post of the DT. That's helped me get interest for my storybooks in the past, and I'm sure it would help more people find out about this one!
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:18 pm
Mageheart says...

Sorry for the double post, but I have one more question. I noticed that there isn't a section for a character's history in the character profile. Are we just going to talk about that outside of the cps?
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:37 pm
Mageheart says...

I came up with a character and posted her cp!
mage

queer and here.

177 Reviews

Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:47 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

Feel free to advertise and GOSH your’re right. I just forgot to add that part.

We can discuss characters histories here too, but it being in the template makes initial approaches easier. Could you add it to your CP?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:56 pm
Mageheart says...

Sure thing!
mage

queer and here.

177 Reviews

Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:00 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Haha, thanks so much.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:17 am
Mageheart says...

You're welcome! I can't wait for more people to join this.
mage

queer and here.

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19