z

Young Writers Society

Rei [DT]

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:03 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

@TheBlueCat Google is constantly monitoring everything you type and search online, so that they can do things like that. O.o

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:04 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Oh, yeah. And then there's that. I forget, we're actually monitored in every single of our researches to be attracted to specific things and therefore buy or watch them.

Silly me.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

176 Reviews

Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:07 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Shoot, I've just reminded someone of their omnipotent eyes in our actions. Now they'll see this and eliminate the threat to their business. If you don't hear from me for awhile, you know what happened.

40 Reviews

Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:08 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Nah, don't worry, you manage enough potatoes to not actually be a threat. In fact they're prolly just nodding to themselves in the distance and clicking the thumbs up button.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

176 Reviews

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:33 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

So I have done a little research and have decided that Alexa's colorblindness will be the one called Tritanopia, even though she only had a 0.01% chance out of all females to have it. It also defines it as blue-blind or blue-green colorblindness. I'll attach some pictures so you guys can see what it looks like. The first one should be the normal colored rainbow and the second the one affected by Tritanopia. If you want I'll also add the picture of Alexa as she would see herself.

Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

40 Reviews

Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:47 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Wow, that is... pretty different. Huh. Yeah, we definitely need that cute moment during which we buy her these glasses.

What are you doing to this poor girl, Cat. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THIS POOR GIRL, I ASK YOU XD

Thanks for the images/info!

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:50 pm
TheBlueCat says...

I'm not doing anything... except being a typical evil writer. xD
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:49 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

My CP should be up today! My Christmas gift to y'all.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

40 Reviews

Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:03 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheBlueCat Good point XD But eh, we all know it's to make things interesting.

@Lael That is some quality YWS gift right there.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:22 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

CP submitted!
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

40 Reviews

Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:59 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

*Visual representation of Character Template Gift Timing from Twaggy's Gif Glasses*

Because EVERYTHING is a ridiculous fight

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:33 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Erin and Jenna look wonderful, @Feltrix and @Lael! Since all of the characters are now in, I'll try to write up the first post, plot points and challenge today. I can't see not being able to unless something major comes up. I can't wait to kick this storybook off!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:26 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Then good luck with that, Sae! And best of luck with y'all in general. Fun times begin :3

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:15 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

This storybook has officially started! Both @Feltrix's Erin and @Tortwag's Nico Ringo had actual dialogue in my post, so please let me know if either of them are out of character. Though you should have all been tagged when I posted the challenge in the Storybook Badges & Challenges thread, the challenge is also listed down below in the spoiler.

Spoiler! :
The Challenge: First Arc - The Starting Arc

This round of posts is the start to our unconventional chosen one story! The main goal of it is to introduce the cast and having their team start to form. After all, they're going to be saving the world together! Once they figure out what they're saving it from, that is.

Completion Time: 8 posts

Credits Awarded: You can get one credit by including dialogue from at least one other character. You can get a second credit by following the plot point of your choice. A third credit can be earned if your post is at least seven hundred words for a total of three credits.

If you're new to my storybooks, here's a quick rundown on how the posting works. I post the plot points we need to hit over the course of each round of posting. I'll almost always be doing the first post to steer us in the right direction, though that might change depending on what happens down the road. The plot points can be found in the WriterFeedPad. You look through what's there and decide what one you like the most. Once you chose that one, you switch out [unclaimed] with your name. You also put the name of your character in any spot that asks for it. There usually isn't any restrictions with plot points, but this time is different because of the nature of the storybook.

If you have any questions, please let me know!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter