z

Young Writers Society

The Mighty Metro Monitors DT

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:31 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

There's an eerie shadow approaching the innocent citizens of Metropolis! We still have time, but the remaining heroes must assemble so Super CC can start talking everyone's ears off! Err, I mean, share the super important details of a super short meeting.

(Almost there, peeps! I'm excited to get this started!)
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:40 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

woohoo!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:27 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

My template is up! Please don't ask why it took so long - school, forgetfulness, and lack of subscribing to either threads are the cause. I'll have my intro up soon.

109 Reviews

Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:59 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Sheytato, I LOVE it! xD

I understand that life gets crazy! Just do it when you can! :)
(It doesn't have to be lengthy or anything, but just something to introduce your character and have a little interaction)
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

109 Reviews

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:53 am
ajruby12 says...

@Sheytato, it's ok! Thanks for getting it up!

109 Reviews

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:56 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

All right, team members, this is it! The first assignment has been issued! Each of you has a posting assignment. (If you want to change or add on to your assignment or the storyline in general, feel free to chat with me and we will figure it out!)

Here is the assignment (it's also in the WriterFeedPad)

First assignment - The Jugglernaught

The mission is introduced to the team, as well as any safety precautions and such, like don't feed the sewer piranahas, watch out for the Jugglernaught's laughing gas, and, no matter what, always rescue cute kittens from trees (@ajruby)

The team gears up and travels to an abandoned circus. When they enter the building, they encounter a blockade that they can only pass after answering a riddle. After answering the riddle correctly, the team is able to move on, but is attacked by a horde of monkeys and must fend them off. (@saentiel)

The team enters the circus ring and the Jugglernaught emerges to fight them. They begin attacking, but then the Crimson Trident and Skunk are ensnared and trapped in a water tank that they can't escape from. (@soundofmind)

Trident and Skunk are rescued from the tank, but just then, Jugglernaught disappears through a ring of fire and the team pursues him through the circus buildings, following him back to his secret lair underneath the circus. The team must pass an assortment of traps and barricades, mostly circus themed and most of them lame and easy to bypass. (@Europa)

The team gets through the traps and finds Jugglernaught, attacking in full force. They kick Jugglernaught's metallic behind and drag him to a "high security" prison, where he'll most likely break out in a few months anyway, but who cares? The team then is called back for a second assignment.. (@Sheytato)

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:23 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

WOO YEAHHH yes! This is awesome planning! Honestly GOOD JOB and thank you for making this outline/assignment. <3 I'm excited to get to mine and see how everyone else's turns out!

ALSO @ajruby12 AWESOME post!! hahaha omg I love how you wrote Duplo that's amazing w/his suit thing and then Croc haha

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:12 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Well, we're the protagonists, so we'll win.

I love that logic so much.

I'll get my post up by the end of this weekend!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:23 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@ajruby12 got it! Any suggestions for traps?

109 Reviews

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:46 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Europa, just use your imagination! You can make them circus themed or just stereotypical villain traps (like poisoned darts, those weird swingy blades, etc)

@soundofmind, thank you! You guys make the storybook though with your fantastic characters. I can't wait for this budding team to tackle their first vile villain!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:17 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm sorry for not getting my post up this weekend. I'll try getting it up by Wednesday night, but I'm aiming to do it tomorrow.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:49 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

My post is up! Sorry for taking so long to write it, and I'm sorry about how short it is.
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:08 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@saentiel omg that was great!!

BAHAHAHAHA I JUST LOVE HOW CONVENIENT DUPLOT'S HAMMERSPACE POWER IS HAHAHAHA. The banana idea was great, and I love how you wrote Duplo hahah

Also, I'll get to my post by this weekend hopefully!

109 Reviews

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:39 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@saentiel, it's fantastic! "Super fantastic", as Super C.C. would say. xD

"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda