The Outlands [DT]

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

IMG_2018.JPG

From left to right: Kaia @Lael, Rosaleen @sherlockhson, and Adina @AllisontheWriter! :D

A lineup of our dudes will come next!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:57 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Awesome! It looks great.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:01 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

Awww, Adina is so cute! :D

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:16 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

IMG_2033.JPG

AAAND OUR BOIS

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:13 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Aaaaaaaaaah! I love these so much!!!!!
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:57 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

THANKS GUYS I'm glad you like themmmm!!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:01 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Hey guys! So as Round One is getting close to coming to a close (only two more posts left) I wanna brainstorm a bit with ya'll!

Throughout this storybook, what are some challenges you want our characters to face, and your character specifically? Issues of morality? Struggles with overcoming their checkered pasts? Issues of building trust? All that inner conflict stuff? How do you want them to develop? What do you want them to learn? How do you want them to change?

What foes do you want them to face? Do you want them to run into familiar faces from their past? Are there any cool monsters/creatures you can think of that'd you'd want to see them face in the deep forests?

What are friendships you want to see form between them all? What characters do you want to see duke it out?

THROW YOUR IDEAS AT ME. I don't care if it's just a silly one about stickers bars or whatever. Tell me everything. All your ideas.

I have Round Two mostly worked out (which, you can see in the wfp if you're curious!), but I want every character in this SB to have a chance to have more of a spotlight. I want them to each have opportunities to grow and learn about each other and themselves.

SO YEAH! Lay it on me.

(And if you get a chance to check out my wip plotting in the wfp and let me know your thoughts or ideas, even if it's just a thumbs up, that would be awesome)

@Lael @AllisontheWriter @FalconerGal9086 @Wolfical @sherlockhson

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:11 am
soundofmind says...

I'm gonna kick off the convo with this idea I've been sitting on: I low-key wanna develop this whole thing w/the three horsemen who are like the “people who take care of the magic users” deal. I feel like maybe there’s this independent organization that’s like kind of anti-magic extremists or enforcers? Like ones that actively seek them out and kill them and terrorize them sort a thing. I kind of want maybe them to come back as a big baddie or like a "final boss" sort of thing. Or just, any kind of... "boss."

Obviously if they were to pursue the group it would be for Adina, but also because the rest of them would be seen as "magic-user sympathizers" sort of thing.

Just an idea! Tell me what u think!

81 Reviews

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Kaia's gonna struggle with her loyalty and duty over conscience. Like I think she is going to eventually switch sides after loads of James' heart-to-hearts. And stickers bars help. XD
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

174 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:51 am
soundofmind says...

@Lael YESSSSSS I'm totally on board with this. Do you think if/when she switches sides, would she join the group? Or would she remain a lone wolf and instead just target the kingdom all by her lonesome?

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:58 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Oops sorry! I couldn't reply to this while I was at school and now I have to go to bed. But I want to answer it thoroughly so I'll get back to ya tomorrow!
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:56 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@Wolfical okie! (also I love your new avvie)

Reviews: 0
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:27 am
View Likes
sherlockhson says...

Rose is definitely gonna be struggling constantly with just doing the right thing. Cause doing the right things normally means going against following her plans for revenge.
Rosa is gonna really struggle with James and selling him out and the aftermath of it all, really. Who knows how she's gonna make up for that.

Also griffins might be fun monsters to bump into!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:04 am
soundofmind says...

@sherlockhson yesssss I so look forward to that tension!! And I'm glad we’re having Rosaleen betray him early on b/c I imagine it’d be harder the longer she knew him for? Or it would just get more complicated and bleh

81 Reviews

Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:48 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

I think she actually would join the group, it would just be super awkward. :P

I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr