z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:11 pm
SkyeWalker says...

I think I'm ready to start, @Thefantasy14. If you want, I can type out an opening post (eek) But since no one else has, I'm willing >_> Just give me a day and some motivation and I'll have it up by tomorrow? It may be long. Maybe not. idk. buuut. I'll start it now if you want.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:48 pm
Europa says...

@Reneia If you want to start off that'd be awesome! If the post is long, even better! I love reading long posts!

44 Reviews

Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:54 pm
SkyeWalker says...

I'll get on that now, then! :)

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:34 am
Vellichor says...

Idk if anyone wants to do this, but I thought that maybe I would point it out anyway. Since the update to Zarash's character page, I thought that maybe a few relationships may have changed. I'll leave that to the discretion of you all though :)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:00 am
Kelpies says...

Just a fair warning, Anita's character profile is going to have a lot added to it over time, as she develops her character in my mind and becomes more realistic.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

44 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:16 am
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

@WalkerForest1066 is there potential for a relationship there? I think since they already sort of know each other and have a mutual respect for each other, drama can happen XD

I feel like there is so much potential for drama in this SB, what's a little more? XD
Last edited by SkyeWalker on Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

45 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:26 am
View Likes
Europa says...

@AllisontheWriter I just had an idea. What if Ro's mother remarried? What if she ran off after her son joined the Jedi? What if she came back to reclaim her daughter? WHAT IF MOURDICA WAS RO'S STEPSISTER?!?! Just a random idea. Not sure if it'll work but Eh. It can give us a chance to do a "No, Luke, I AM Your Father!" thing.

@jumpingsheep Yeah we're still accepting!

44 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:28 am
SkyeWalker says...

Point proven. So. Much. Drama.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

42 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:57 am
Vellichor says...

@Reneia I think that's a fine idea! *POTENTIAL SPOILER* I've been thinking of making Zarash like an unexpected redemption storyish, so I think ANY relationship outside of the Sith would be a good vehicle for that.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:22 am
Kelpies says...

@WalkerForest1066 an alternate story would be that Anita's power with the force was discovered and she was kidnapped by the sith. She'll obviously have a plan to escape eventually and would just be biding her time until an opportunity arose. And Zarash could be her mentor. Just an idea.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

42 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:29 am
Vellichor says...

@Kelpies

I'm certainly open to this idea as well :) Whatever you want to do and we'll see how everything shapes up. Perhaps since he is slowly becoming disillusioned with the Sith, he may play a part in her eventual escape? Just an idea.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

45 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:46 am
Europa says...

May Mourdica butt into this? She's got high rankings and some higher ranking partners (Dark Council). If she should find out Zarash is turning away...she could make life very hard for him. Also, any of you male characters who aren't Sith, feel free to PM me. It probably wouldn't be a redemption thing, but I have a plan that won't work otherwise.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:52 am
jumpingsheep says...

Alright so I'm joining up and I'm considering making a character who isn't a Jedi but who works closely with the Jedi (not sure what job yet... open to suggestions) and is someone ends up getting tangled up in this whole mess. What do you guys think?
Last edited by jumpingsheep on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
hello there

45 Reviews

42 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:25 am
Vellichor says...

@TheFantasy14 I don't think it'll be easy to spot if it does happen this way; he's pretty experienced, having been born into the Legion and never having known anything else. He will know exactly how he'll be treated and punished if his fellow darksiders learn of his diminishing faith. Also, since he knows nothing but the dark, until he meets a Jedi in a non-combative setting, his force alignment is not subject to change, only his views on the Legion itself.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James