z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:46 pm
SkyeWalker says...

*fistpump*

I think I'm going to base my character off of the one that we use for our RP @WalkerForest1066, but with a different name and other minor/major things XD
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:10 am
Europa says...

Great!

Since our character would have known some of the other characters for a while, maybe we should discuss character relationships?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:38 am
Deskro says...

That would be interesting. Just informing you that I am going to be away from tomorrow. :) Ill try get on when I can, but being on a phone just isn't the same haha

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:10 am
TheForgottenKing says...

Everyone would would either know or know about my Jedi, however, for my pilot, everyone knows about his father, and are unsure about what happened to him. If someone where to start investigating and find out that Darth Martonious had a son... Than let the game begin.
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

44 Reviews

Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:38 am
SkyeWalker says...

Oh, no @Thefantasy14, they don't know each other, I'm just basing my character here off of another that I use with him. Unless you weren't talking to me. That would be awkward.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:45 am
View Likes
Persistence says...

I read that as "nefarious Sith Lord Snoink" xD

Have a nice day, everyone!
Deep thoughts remind me of unfinished

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:38 pm
Sevro says...

@TheFantasy14, we should definitely have Lamar trying to shadow/follow Darth Enitis. How she reacts will be totally your call. She can punish him, slap him, ignore him, your choice, anything is on the table!
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:52 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@Caterpickle, What would be even funnier is if he's her apprentice, and has an excuse to follow her around all day. She can't tell him to go away, because he's supposed to be with her most of the time, so she's sort of stuck with some annoying kid dogging at her heels all day, asking questions and begging her to teach him her Force Choke or something.

and she's just like "Irksome child."

79 Reviews

Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:45 pm
Sevro says...

YEEESSS!! Love it, all the way.
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."

Spoiler! :

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:40 pm
Europa says...

so, @Reneia, your character won't know any of the others?

Is he Jedi or Sith, or something else.

44 Reviews

Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:43 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

No, she might be known of, but not known personally. She's a pain in the butt for the Legion XD

She's a sort of freelance bounty hunter/smuggler who is Force-Sensitive. She takes jobs if she agrees with them and hunts down random people who hold power that she doesn't really like. I'm working on my profile now, you'll see. :)

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

45 Reviews

Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:46 pm
Europa says...

Alright.

meanwhile, I'm in another SB where some of the plot is set in a high school where they all sort of know each other, and we did something like this to help with character relationships:
You state the user and the character's name, and then your character's thoughts or relation with said character.

I'll go first and show you what I mean.

Mourdica Enitis

@Caterpickle-Lamar Davis
Thinks him quite annoying and overly energetic most of the time, but at least the boy isn't apathetic about his training.

@Deskro-Atlis
Mourdica wholly ignores the Jawa. He keeps to his business, she keeps to hers. She has no desire of ever interacting with Atlis, though she sometimes may have to.

@Walkerforest1066-Zarash Tichon

One of the few people she legitamately respects. At first she thought a mere Blademaster unworthy of the title "Darth", but after seeing his unmatched skill in the weilding of his sabers, Mourdica regarded him as an equal in every regard, a nearly impossible task.

@TinyJarStoredDreams-Dayoyeme Lung

Has heard vague rumors about some rogue Jedi, but is not very concerned with the problem otherwise.

@TheForgottenKing-Jin Iguru
Ah, the famed Master Iguru. Mourdica wants to be the one to kill him. That is all.

@TheForgottenKing-Ryan Pratt Solo

Mourduca hasn't heard a lot about the pilot, but his parentage makes her more than a little curious. All she has been able to find out so far is he was the son of a Sith...but not who.

Me-Ciro Enitis

Mourdica hates all Jedi. Including her brother. In the world the Legion has envisioned, there is no room for his kind, and yet, he is her brother. Maybe somewhere in her black heart, she might still feel love for her sibling...

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:30 pm
Vellichor says...

@TheFantasy14 I'm new to the site lol so how exactly does this work? When does it start and will I get a notification of when it does?
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

44 Reviews

Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:44 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Oh, I can tell you that. @Walkerforest1066, at the top of this thread there is a button that says 'Subscribe'. Click that, and it will notify you when there's a new post. Go to the SB page and do the same thing. Hope that helped!

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

79 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:53 am
Sevro says...

@TheFantasy14, I think this is a really cool idea, so I'll go next!

@TheFantasy14- Mourdica Enitis

Lamar is her apprentice, and is in awe at her power, and longs to be as cool as her. She is a role model to him, and he follows her whenever he can, hoping her awesomeness rubs off on him.

@TheFantasy14- Ciro Enitis

Lamar has never met, nor heard of Ciro, but he, being a Sith-in-training, is trying to develop a general dislike for all Jedi. For now (maybe not forever ^^), however, he is indifferent.

@TinyJarStoredDreams- Dayoyme Lung

Lamar has never heard about her, especially since she is currently self-trained, but they might meet eventually, you never know.

@Deskro- Atlis

Lamar is scared to death by the swirly black robes, and red eyes. He has actually had nightmares about him, but respects him nonetheless. Lamar knows that Atlis is a strong Sith, and deserves the fear he causes.

@WalkerForest1066- Zarash Tichon

Lamar has a fond respect for him. Him and all his dorm friends pretend they're Zarash, and pretend to fight with "lightsabers", or rolled up papers, while they are supposed to be in bed.

@TheForgottenKing- Jin Iguru

Lamar dislikes that Jin is a Jedi, because Lamar doesn't understand how someone could waste their skills by siding with the Jedi. He does think it's cool that Jin gets to fly that awesome ship, though.

@TheForgottenKing- Ryan Pratt Solo

Lamar has heard rumors about Solo's father, and the legends of his awesomeness, but he has not heard specifically of Ryan himself. Lamar has not had any reason to make the connection between the two of them.

@HazelGrace16- Talia Curlsta

Lamar has trained with her, as she is in his training group, but has never really spoken with her. He thinks she's pretty, and has been standing in front of his mirror every morning, coming up with cute little pick up lines. He has yet to work up the courage to use them.

@HazelGrace16- Jacqueline Harless

Lamar has seen her once, working on the ships, but only from afar, and he has never talked to her. He remembers thinking that the cut on her face must hurt awful bad.

@Reneia- Skye Merem

Lamar has never seen her, but, when he was with Mourdica, he overheard her name in a conversation about all the Sith she's killing off. While Lamar didn't fully understand what was going on, the killing tidbit made him drift towards disliking Skye. He doesn't want her to keep killing his Sith brethren.
Last edited by Sevro on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

Spoiler! :

Bananas
— looseleaf