z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:25 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

@HazelGrace16 Thanks for the heads up on the storybook! Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to join, but it looks awesome!

@Wolfical Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Awesome, @LordZeus! I love how you added this whole other side of story that we wouldn't have gotten to see otherwise. It really adds a lot of depth. Nice post!

-----------------

So, I was curious what the word count of all the accumulated posts over the course of the storybook so far would be if I added them all together. Out of the 11 people who have contributed and the 73 posts that have been written since Animorphers started back in October, that word count, as of today, is...

*drumroll*

102k words.

Animorphers has just broken a hundred thousand words. That's amazing. I can't believe we've written so much! Just wow. That's really awesome.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that! *throws confetti*

Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:38 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

WOOOAH THERE! I'm so proud of us! ^^

ImageImageImage
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:20 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Nicely done everyone! :D

I am so proud of this storybook and happy to be apart of this achievement.

You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:56 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

*Wants desperately to add a gif* *Regrets computer not being able to upload them* *Smashes computer with cartoonishly large hammer*

@Steggy nice doctor gif.

I request a group hug!

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:28 am
LordZeus says...

Great job guys! (really late I know) Hey, who's posting next?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:56 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted! Sorry it's not my best, but I wanted to get it done considering I have a lot of busy days coming up soon. I hope I didn't kill it completely. Let me know!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

93 Reviews

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:21 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Awesome, @HazelGrace16! Loved it. <3

--------

So, what did you guys think of my idea with them getting involved in school stuff? They talked about staying in pairs... So what if like, they joined different groups/clubs/teams together in pairs. I have a few ideas for what different characters could do with that, which I can post if you guys want me to, but I just thought I'd ask what you thought of that "arc".

It really wouldn't be a very big part I don't think. Maybe one round that would open up potential opportunities in future posts here and there.

We could also not do anything with the school and just have a few calm posts of them back in their normal lives (as normal as they can be now), until the Battle of the Bands part.

Anyway, I could start thinking up a post (after Jurassic Paradise ;)) but whether or not we go that route would probably alter the events of it quite a bit. Totally up to you guys, just let me know.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

39 Reviews

Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:18 am
LordZeus says...

I like the idea of getting involved in school stuff. Considering how uncomfortable Layla was in a cheerleader's uniform a while ago, it would be entertaining to see how she becomes one :P

By the way, who's posting next?

45 Reviews

Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:44 pm
Europa says...

@LordZeus I'm working on one right now, but if you have something ready before I do, I'm fine with you posting it before me.

45 Reviews

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:27 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Alright! It's up. Sorry the wait was a bit long. I suffered through a bit of writers block. Not one of my best, but I guess it's okay. Let me know if I should change anything.

@LeftyWriter I now realize I didn't include anything on the music shop. If you want to plan something for that, I'm up for a planning session any time.

93 Reviews

Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:47 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Awesome, @TheFantasy14!

That's fine, I might be able to do something with that. I definitely want to plot some stuff out with you.

I'll start working on a post for this round, and I think I'll go ahead and do something with the "school stuff" since no one has objected.

And... Page 6! Yay!

440 Reviews

Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:53 am
Wolfi says...

Lefty, I'll post for Jinx after you. I should be having more time to write soon. :)
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:00 pm
Lefty says...

Posted for Cole! @TheFantasy14, let me know if you want me to change anything. I struggled a little bit with this one, for some reason, so if something doesn't sound right, feel free to tell me. Thanks!

440 Reviews

Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:59 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Aww, adorable post! <3
and do not be afraid.

39 Reviews

Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:42 pm
LordZeus says...

Posted! Sorry it's such a short one, but I had an idea and just wanted to get it out. I only mentioned little clips of other people's characters ( @TheFantasy14 and @Chaser ), sorry! Next time, I promise to do more character interaction.

Edit: BTW when speaking about the head of a school, the word is 'principal'. 'Principle' means a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behaviour or for a chain of reasoning. An example of its use is: "the basic principles of justice". Just showing you the difference, as I have noticed people using 'principle' to refer to the head of the school. Sorry, the grammar nazi in me just had to say that.

Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak