z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:17 am
Wolfi says...

I don't have much planned, really. Just some things with the love triangle and character conversations. :P Lefty, you'd probably be the best one to post about the tapes.

At this point, do our characters really care that much about obeying their parents and getting back to their homes in time for school? Maybe this is kind of the breaking point, where we see the Animorphers really beginning to use their powers to their advantage, and where they start following the clues from the tapes to explore different settings of interest far beyond their hometown.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:03 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

I think Riley kinda cares about her education and her family too much to skip out on school, and lets not forget the last time she went on an unauthorized "Field Trip" She got hit with a dart. At least the first few times they ask her, I think Riley would play it safe and decline to go do anything big, but she might help a little and then appeal to her sense of adventure and gradually get drawn farther into the fray

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:00 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

I could see them missing school more frequently than usual and having their parents start to question them, but I think the real breaking point will be around the time that they have to choose sides (exp: joining the rebel group, trusting the government, or going it alone) and when Soldier Riley comes in. I could see school completely going out the window at that point, but then again, it might be summer break by then anyway. :P

I'll start working on Layla's post with the tapes after I get my Jurassic Paradise post up. ;) People are welcome to post before me if they get theirs done before I do.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

93 Reviews

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:35 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Posted! Sorry it's so long. I had a lot to fit in. :P

Anyway, I included pretty much all of the characters in this one, so let me know if anyone wants me to change anything.

And... Page Five! Yay!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

440 Reviews

Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:12 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Oooh, Lefty, fascinating post! (I'm really glad you took over writing that portion :p) Do you think Gwen's tape would be shown as well, and she would learn that her animal is the wolf? I'm guessing it all depends on whether Sunshine comes back or not.

As Michael said, next up is getting the trackers out of their necks. Gosh, how are they going to do that?
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:33 am
Lefty says...

Thanks!

Wow, I hadn't even thought about that. They would have seen Gwen's video, and would probably have heard what animal she was unless the assistant didn't always ask for what DNA they were using. So yeah, I'm guess it'll be up to Sunny whether or not Gwen knows. Sunny said she was coming back a few weeks ago, so I'm not sure where she's at with that.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:52 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Real short post this time, but posted!

Hope this is a break from Lefty's long, but amazing, post.

I also hope this creates some character development with anyone will to help go after/look for her. Anyways let me know if I should change anything.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:00 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

I hope you guys don't mind, but I posted again. A little fluff with Cole and Riley. (It's really long, sorry.)

45 Reviews

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:04 am
Europa says...

Also, I'm going to change up my schedule for when I'm online for a while because I'm taking on a pretty big babysitting job for my family while my brother is away at tournaments for baseball season with my mom. Don't freak out, I'm not disappearing again, I'll just be on a bit later than I usually am for about two months.

440 Reviews

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:47 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Cuuute! :)

My schedule is piling up as well, but I'll hopefully find time this week to post.
and do not be afraid.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:26 pm
LordZeus says...

Great posts guys! @LeftyWriter, who's left to post for this round?

93 Reviews

Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:53 pm
Lefty says...

Hey, @LordZeus. The characters who still need to be posted for on this round are Michael, Gwen?, Neon, and Charlotte.

Given the stuff going on in the storybook right now, and the speed at which things are progressing, you're welcome to post again for this round if you were wanting to.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:58 pm
Steggy says...

I'll post the next time. Sorry guys. Life's been a little busy, but the next round, there should be a post.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:00 pm
LordZeus says...

Well...actually, I think I should wait for now. So I guess that means that @Steggy @Sunshine1113 @Chaser and @Wolfical are left to post.

Actually, @Sunshine1113 has informed that due to certain problems (since she's rater a friend of mine here and we chat a bit) she hasn't come back. So I don't think she will be posting soon.

93 Reviews

Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:29 pm
Lefty says...

Okay, I know stuff has been pretty crazy for her lately, so I understand that.

So, I guess it's just Wolfie and Chaser then? And Wolfie said she'd try to get a post up sometime this week, so... *pokes @Chaser*

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler