z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:20 pm
Chaser says...

Maybe it could be about Ryker? The fact that he's a liability, or something. Maybe a bit about who exactly they can trust now.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:38 am
Europa says...

If there really weren't enough rooms in the cabin, then we could do some interesting arrangements. *Laughs silently and imagines Neon and Cole sharing a bedroom.*

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:05 am
LordZeus says...

@TheFantasy14 great post! So...who's posting next?

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:45 am
Wolfi says...

I might have time to scrawl out something tomorrow. We'll see :P
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

440 Reviews

Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:30 am
Wolfi says...

Sorry guys, I ran out of time this weekend. :/ I'll be able to finish by this time next week, but until then anyone else can post.
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:56 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Okay, so they're at the lake house now and I think this round will be a really good opportunity to have the characters relationships with each other grow/become more cemented, either by getting closer, or disliking one another more. Like, what will happen with Michael, Charlotte and Gwen being in the same house together? Cole, Riley, and Neon? Emma and Dan?

There could be some serious drama. Drama is always fun. *evil grin*

They should also find out what's on the tapes while they're there. It might be worth while to have them stay at the lake house for more than one round if we do some planning.

Also, we talked about how, since we're keeping Jinx alive that maybe we should officially kill off Ryker. Maybe the news of his death could be the thing that brings them back from the house?

Those who are left to be posted for this round are:

Michael, Layla, Emma, Gwen?, Neon, and Charlotte.

Are you still around, @Chaser and @HazelGrace16?

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. This part of the storybook could be a lot of fun. ;)
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:37 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I'll post as soon as I can. Suddenly Im overwhelmed with posts from all over storybookdom. I swear I'll get it done soon!!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

93 Reviews

Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:42 am
Lefty says...

No worries, @HazelGrace16. I was just checking in with you guys.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

440 Reviews

Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:35 am
Wolfi says...

So many teens together in close quarters for two days... Yus, drama!

The first thing they should probably do is look at those tapes. What are on them, again? Mr. Neil and stuff?
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:38 am
Lefty says...

I think there was supposed to be one tape of Mr. Neil clearing out of the lab before it blew up, but the majority of the tapes were going to be of "Project Miles Eximus" and it would show them in the chairs on the field trip and what they actually did to them.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:25 pm
Europa says...

You know, Riley might get really upset when she finds out they lied about the chairs...

93 Reviews

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:54 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

hmm...

and if they showed Emma's tape, everyone would find out about the anxiety medication she's been hiding... That would be up to Hazel whether or not they find out, but that could be interesting.

15 Reviews

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:48 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I'm okay with that!

Also I plan to post next if thats okay. If anyone has a problem with me doing the Emma and Dan get followed bit right now let me know!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:55 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Actually I'll wait until after they are at the safehouse for a few days.

93 Reviews

Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:25 am
Lefty says...

Okay, that sounds fine.

Did anyone want to claim the post where they look at the tapes? I'd be happy to post that part for Layla's chapter if you guys want, but I don't know what Wolfie had planned in her post?

The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein