z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:35 pm
LordZeus says...

So @Nightcrawler that would mean that you'd allow @Wolfie36 to take over Jinx's character, correct? Because I'd be very happy about that :D (page 68 of the Dr, woo hoo!)

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:35 am
Wolfi says...

Steggy and I have officially planned our posts, and I'll be going first.

I have a question - how are the students going to get to the lab for a second time? Separate cars? A bus again?
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:41 am
View Likes
Sonder says...

Jinx can drive, but I'm not sure where he'll be at this point. If it's more convenient to the plot, the stalker scare can occur later on if needed. :)
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

440 Reviews

Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:03 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Alright, and at least Layla, Cole, and Mike can, too.

Are we ready to move the plot onto the so-called "second field trip?" Steg and I planned with the assumption that the exploration of the rubble would indeed be the next step.

Will there be anyone else hanging around the rubble? Steg and I thought that there could be snipers/bad peeps hanging around the rubble and investigating the scene themselves, adding more conflict and lion attacks.
and do not be afraid.

39 Reviews

Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:38 am
LordZeus says...

I was thinking that they hire a bus or group together in the cars. And BTW @Wolfie36 I don't think that there would be snipers there, but there may be government agents.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:39 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

I think it would make sense for them to carpool in a couple of cars. There are ten of them so they could fit in 2 cars. Or maybe they can steal/borrow one of the small busses from the school to take instead. If you did want to have them borrow/steal a bus, Cole could probably hot-wire it. ;)

I also think it would make sense for the rubble/second field trip to be the next step, considering everything that happened with their meeting in the classroom.

There would probably be people around the rubble. I think it would make the most sense for cops or FBI to be there with crime scene tape, cars, etc... but japanese snipers could be keeping an eye on the scene and start shooting at the Animorphers when they get there, drawing attention from the cops and what not. Either way works.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

440 Reviews

Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:52 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Maybe they can sneak out of their houses and visit the site at nighttime. That way, there probably wouldn't be any police around but possibly snipers.
and do not be afraid.

39 Reviews

Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:55 am
LordZeus says...

@LeftyWriter I'm not sure. I think that government agents would be watching the rubble and guarding the area while they conduct their investigation and the Japaneses would want to distance themselves from that.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:09 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Yeah... That is a good point. But like Wolfie said, having them go in the middle of the night would potentially be a way around the police being there. The Japanese might want to check out the site the first chance they get.

So if Wolfie and Steggy wanted the cops/fbi to be there, it would make sense for them to go in the day time, while if they wanted the snipers to be there instead, it would make sense for them to go at night. Or do you think the FBI would be there around the clock? If they were, there would probably at least be fewer of them there at night.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

39 Reviews

Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:12 am
LordZeus says...

I'm pretty sure that the FBI would be there round the clock, but as you say, there would probably be fewer of them at night. Not to mention that they might fall asleep, making it easier to sneak in. Or make it easier for Japanese snipers to come near the spot without being noticed.

440 Reviews

Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:22 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

It might simply be more logical for the kids to check out the site at night to evade the police, of course not expecting for there to be snipers/FBI there with the same idea.

And @Steggy, the darkness could be useful for our plans, if you know what I mean. ;)
and do not be afraid.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:26 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

The darkness is always on our side. ;)
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

39 Reviews

Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:29 am
LordZeus says...

I have a sneaking suspicion that i know what you guys mean:P
Let's just say that I can't wait to read your posts...

39 Reviews

Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:38 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Hey guys I've just noticed that this SB has just reached 4000 views and 50 posts. I don't know about, but I consider that a milestone!

39 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:07 am
LordZeus says...

So...who's posting next? I've already post for this round so I thought that it would be best for someone else to post before posting again.(Not to mention I have a busy schedule these days).

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein