z

Young Writers Society

the heroes of the shadows DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:44 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Do it!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:38 pm
Europa says...

@Lau2001 Is it okay if Dr. Hernandez is with the FBI agents when they attack?

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:42 pm
Chaser says...

I've been a bit lazy with posts, haven't I? I might be able to do one soon, though. Could I borrow Carlos, by any chance?
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:18 pm
Snoops says...

Yes to both questions. May I ask for what though, @Chaser ?
"Keep calm, drink tea and hide under the bedcovers"

Previously Lau2001

99 Reviews

Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:30 pm
Snoops says...

Posted. Nothing important happens but it was fun to write...

Previously Lau2001

15 Reviews

Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:38 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Cute post @Lau2001
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:05 pm
Europa says...

Is there anyone who really really wants to post? Cause if not I could do something.
Awkward conversation with Leon, anyone? he really hasn't bonded with anyone but Kir and Matt maybe Carlos...looking to strengthen his relationship with Astral and Scar

@Chaser
@HazelGrace16

15 Reviews

Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:58 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I could do a quick one with Matt and scar leading into a conversation between scar and Leon if that's okay.

15 Reviews

Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:15 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I say that because it seemed like @Chaser wanted to do something with Carlos. Just let me know @TheFantasy14 :)

45 Reviews

Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:25 pm
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16 that sounds perfect.

15 Reviews

Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:06 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted!

15 Reviews

Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:44 am
HazelGrace16 says...

@TheFantasy14 So what's the sort of plan going from here? After all the farmhouse stuff I mean.

99 Reviews

Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:45 pm
Snoops says...

Who wants to post next? Where are we heading? Should we do a sort of suggestion thing to see what everyone wants to do after the army storms in?

Previously Lau2001

15 Reviews

Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:32 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Fanty is kind of MIA right now so I don't know what we are gonna do. I do have an idea though. When the army storms in how about the team is split up into unlikely groups to improve character relationships, and put new strains on different survival situations?

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:50 pm
Chaser says...

To add upon that idea: What if the army shows up, is repelled by the Heroes, then pulls out Ying? Then they'd all have to work together, implementing Astral's plan to divide Blak's consciousness, and attempt to destroy the demon. Of course, this plan fails, and Astral, Ying, and Kirsten are all possessed by Blak, who shoves their souls into a dream-world while he wreaks havoc on everyone.

Fanta and I have been discussing this plot-point for a while. Recently though, I've had another idea with it. What if Blak is able to gradually spread his influence into other people, until he basically has his own army he controls as one? Then it becomes a bit of a three-way battle for humanity. Although, since Blak is the Big Bad, this implementation would probably cause the arc to conclude the SB unless we create another villain.

Thoughts?
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green