Young Writers Society

the heroes of the shadows DT

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:06 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

My post is up! Just want to let you know a few things:

Astral's leaving the island for the time being, letting his creation(s) occupy the heroes. In the meantime, he'll just be screwing around and doing his own thing. Maybe he'll run into Leon!
But the main thing is, if @TheForgottenKing wants to introduce their character, the time would be about now. Catching wind of a superhuman could give him a lead on his little sister, and successfully integrate the new character.

Also, feel free to go nuts with Astral's creations. Robot armies, robot ninjas, or anything you think would be fun to fight.

Lastly, Astral uses a weird power in this post, but I promise you it ties into his super-intelligence. I'll let you know how it works and how to beat it later.

I feel like I'm hijacking the plot a bit, so if anyone has anything they'd like to say, please, don't hesitate!
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:25 pm
View Likes
TheForgottenKing says...

My idea was mainly just build up his past and why he's looking for than begin his separate journey searching for her, than eventually find her.
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:28 pm
View Likes
Snoops says...

Chaser, the only thing I am not okay with is the Queen Scarlet thing! She's mine! Meany! May the best Carly win!
"Keep calm, drink tea and hide under the bedcovers"

Previously Lau2001

Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:58 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

@Chaser
So my first post will get him on the trail. Where is the lab Astral left? He'll start piecing things together.

Also, @TheFantasy14, have my character page up and just awaiting approval

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:59 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

One plot element I would like to put out there. Once we all do come together, I'm thinking Kirsten to be the rebel of the group. She doesn't like or trust Astral, and believes she would make a better leader, causing tension between Astral and Kirsten. The infighting in the group causing damage in it's own turn as the rift between them grows.
Tell me what you think!

177 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:09 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

@TheForgottenKing I didn't have a particular location in mind. Go ahead and make it up.

@TheFantasy14 Sounds good. But the whole team's still a long way off from coming together yet.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:21 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Post is up! :)

177 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:23 pm
Chaser says...

So, you're going to the lab? ...I assume you know that I blew it up?

Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:29 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

@Chaser
Matthew doesn't know this yet. He'll get there find out it went kablooe and look for more clues. He just knows a general place to start looking.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:12 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Gosh I'm so flipping excited!!! Btw with who Scarlette picks depends on my choice muwahahaha! So make it good haha ;)

Plus I love that Scarlette will eventually find her brother! That makes my heart happy!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

99 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:31 am
Snoops says...

Who's next to write?

Previously Lau2001

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:37 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I'm gonna wait for Tybalt/Kirsten/Carlos to post before I go.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

99 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:40 pm
Snoops says...

I can do it. I'll post it in about an hour.

Previously Lau2001

45 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:03 pm
Europa says...

Kay. Astral's creation is a giant Lion. (Y'know King of the jungle. He's always calling himself a king so...) Also, before Leon makes his big entrance, I would like to point out that The whole "Kirsten's my little sister" Thing isn't planned to come in until there's a bit of character development with the two. Maybe she finds the files Matt has, Maybe he tells her, at any rate it doesn't come in until there's been a bit of conflict between them.

45 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:50 pm
Europa says...

posted. Carly's turn. or Tybalt. whichever works.

something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor