z

Young Writers Society

the heroes of the shadows DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:54 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Scarlettes nightmare has begun. Part one is up
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:53 am
HazelGrace16 says...

The first three will be memories, and the last two will be unfortunate "futures"
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:44 pm
Chaser says...

Posted. A bit more fleshing out. Also, Frisky talks now.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:19 pm
Europa says...

I'll post next. Another flashback explaining the whole money buisness and bonding with Leon. Not much plot action, but I'll tell you when it's up.
Also, do you think when we rescue Scar there could be a fight scene with Astral and Kirsten? I need some practice writing a realistic compat scenario and I also want the stronger aspects of Kir's character to show a little and for her to do some majorly awesome magic, because this far Kirsten has been shown as a little helpless.

@Chaser, I like how Astral's first real freind of the story is a machine...
Kir's gonna make a bunch of jokes about that later on.

15 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:42 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

That sounds cool @TheFantasy14 !! Just remember that there are still some things I need to accomplish before Scarlette gets saved. She needs to finish the stages and then afterwards get brainwashed. It will take awhile. So if anyone can think of something I suggest a tiny problem that overpowers Scarlettes rescue for awhile. Honestly Astral could create a video showing Scarlettes "death" therefore that leads some to believe she is dead, and then some to believe she is still alive. I just need more time.

45 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:52 am
Europa says...

Post is up!

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:12 am
Snoops says...

Halfbloodchetaah and I were talking about maybe meeting Carlos dad who is also Ty's creator. Would that be something to occupy time? It would be a scene where Carlos thinks his dad isn't to blame and that he's innocent and Type wanting to rip the mans throat our....and Carlos protects his dad....that sorta thing. Seem interesting?
"Keep calm, drink tea and hide under the bedcovers"

Previously Lau2001

15 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:46 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Post is up. Warning intense stuff! Please be aware I made the choices so the after affects of the mental torture will make sense. Please don't hate it.

45 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:54 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@Lau2001 it sounds good. might I add something? maybe he could take us (Under false pretenses) to train at a top secret facility. he can't kill them because they're still under Matt's protection, but there could be some guys in the group who don't trust Dr. Hernandez, and some who thinks he's actually trying to help.
the facilitymight also later on become the team headquarters (They could take it over from the scientists.)
that would give everyone time to do everything that needs to be done.

99 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:19 pm
Snoops says...

@TheFantasy14 yes that sounds great. Should we do that off the island or on it? And where is Scarlett being held? Also, is everyone in agreement?

Previously Lau2001

45 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:49 pm
Europa says...

should probably off the island.
and yeah, I'm also wondering where this whole experimenting thing is going on.
are you writing the next post, @Lau2001

99 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:32 pm
Snoops says...

Should I just get them off the island? With what? Matt's team's helicopter?

Previously Lau2001

45 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:52 pm
Europa says...

That sounds good! would daddy love meet them when they land?

15 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:32 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Ask Chaser. I don't know where scar is

99 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:10 pm
Snoops says...

Posted! Maybe HalfBloodChetaah could do the rest since Ty knows Dr. Hernandez too? If he has time.

Previously Lau2001

To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13