z

Young Writers Society

Immortal's Reign DT

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:41 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

Adri, pick your spot ~ As there's still at least one open in each category.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:53 am
View Likes
Tuesday says...

Hello! I love the idea for the SB and I was wondering if I could reserve a tribesman.
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

667 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 667
Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:47 am
View Likes
Messenger says...

Yeeesh!! My brain hurts. Requesting a rogue mage spot cuz i really feel like blasting away at people... how much power do they have woooolf? @Craz @Noelle ... HIEEEE

767 Reviews

Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:03 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

They have a fair amount. Just depends on how you balance it. Of course you realize they can't be OP, but if you add pros and cons to it, I'm fine with whatever you come up with, no matter how strong (but the stronger, it better be more detrimental to use.)

[she/her]

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:18 am
View Likes
Basil says...

May I join? ^^
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

767 Reviews

Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:01 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

Of course, Basil! Welcome, aboard ~ Which spot would you like?

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:52 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Now there's a face I haven't seen since the previous age... Welcome, @Messenger!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

767 Reviews

Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:16 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

If possible, I do request that all character pages be finished by Monday, as I'd like to get this started ~ If by then, not all the slots are filled, I will allow second characters in different areas (for instance, if you have a tribesman and there's a specter left, than you may take that, but not another available tribesman.)

I will have the map up by Sunday and the first post by Tuesday (the actual day, not person ;) ). The map will uncover lots of possibilities to lead the adventure into, so I hope we can pick up the activity with plotting and idea throwing and all that loveliness.

(@Noelle, @AstralHunter (I totally understand with your computer, but please hurry/start planning?), @TheWanderingWizard, @Messenger and @Basil, I'd still like to know your character spot ^^)

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:48 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I shall submit it as quickly as possible.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

264 Reviews

Reviews: 264
Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:24 am
View Likes
Megrim says...

Hi! I just learned about the storybook thing today, and this one looks super cool, but I have no idea what I'm doing. I need to take some time and read more about it all, but I don't have time tonight. If I may reserve a spot, I'll read everything on the front page over again and come up with a character tomorrow? I only did a quick read through, but I think I'd like to be a former Yugernes. (Is it ok if I change my mind when I actually make it?)

264 Reviews

Reviews: 264
Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:31 pm
View Likes
Megrim says...

Yay I made a character! Can't wait to tangle him up in some plot and start breaking him out of his shell.

767 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:36 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

So, the map is completed! (Sure took me long enough. And @Noelle would like to bring your attention to the borders, as she describes as wonderful, fantastic beings. They also took me four hours to make xD perfectionism).

You all can take a gander at the map, which can be found on the original SB page. And I realize it looks like chaos right now, but I'll add an explanation of all the spots and what things mean and that loveliness! It may come tomorrow though.

Speaking of tomorrow, I actually cannot write the post until @TheWanderingWizard submits his character, because they're pretty important. (please, please, please hurry. Or at least tell me the basic personality and name so I can include them >.> ) The rest of you, please enter your profiles soon? (And @Basil, unless you would like the last Specter, I might claim them for more guidance.)

With that all said and done, you may see we have quite the grand adventure awaiting us! The characters probably will not converge all at once, specifically with the Rogue Mages and Former Yugernes, but it would make sense for those to meet in the city of Jandey at first for the Festival -- minus Noelle, but that will be shown later.

Discussion, commence!

EDIT: I'm too tired for this xD If you have any questions because none of this made sense, just ask.

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:32 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@TheWanderingWizard, I just realised something: we have yet to select a "crew" for this month's Captain's Challenge. Thus far, I haven't missed out on a single one, but even if we do team up, we still need one more person. (I'd have used Timeline, but almost everybody there already has a character profile ready.

So, do you know who we could make the third member? I have a friend, @Charizard821, who's only participated in one SB (PMD), so he could count as our third "new SBer" crew member, but I don't want to drag him into something of which he doesn't want to be a part...

Also, we need to decide which part of the character profile we shall fill out for the other. Personality would be interesting, but if that is too specific, we could always do appearance or strengths/weaknesses.

Spoiler! :
@TheWanderingWizard, @TheWanderingWizard, @TheWanderingWizard - I tagged you thrice more to be sure you got this message.
— Paul the Apostle

667 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 667
Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:28 pm
Messenger says...

I haven't decided what my guy's magic is yet, but i just went ahead and submitted my character any way

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:40 pm
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Well, since we be needing a third party member, Charizard works fine with me @AstralHunter.
I think deciding on strengths and weaknesses works the best with me (as you know, I already have my character and her sisters' appearances, and a general plan for their personalities and history)

@Wolfare1, if @AstralHunter has not given me my strengths and weaknesses by the time of your post, here is a brief sketch of my charrie:

Spoiler! :
Name- Dani/Dana, Clan- Maliford, age- early thirties/late twenties, appearance- medium length black hair, grey eyes, tallish, Caucasian, personality- natural leader, determined, proud, silent (observing)
She has two sisters, Larah (red hair, tallish, one year younger than Dana, Fiercest fighter of the three) and Nora (blond flowing hair, shorter than her sisters, two years younger than Larah, the kindest of the three)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14