z

Young Writers Society

Camp of Almost-Heroes

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:13 am
Holysocks says...

My computer was out of commission >.> No seriously, it was! D:

I should be posting soon. Sorry I've been rather lazy so far, but I'm planning on improving. >.<
100% autistic

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:47 pm
ladcat13 says...

You're good! We get it- technology fails sometimes. My iPhone 4 has chosen this most opportune moment to begin dying, so I'll need a new one soon. As long as someone's going to post I'm happy! :D

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:11 pm
happyslappy13 says...

Yeeah, we seemed to be at some form of standstill..
"Lelouch Vi Brittania commands you..."

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:14 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

#justposted
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

120 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:10 am
View Likes
ladcat13 says...

Every SB reaches a standstill at some point or another, and possibly more than one. What defines the good ones from the bad is which ones persevere

But bleed from thorns

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:42 pm
AMDDOG says...

Im so annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't see any posts past Happyslappy's!!!!! What do i do!!
"I hide myself with music I never show my feelings, always keeping things bottled inside. I hate to be you when I expose it all. When I tell you how you've made me feel, you'll never be able to look at me the same way again"-HPLYRIXZ.com

25 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:47 pm
AMDDOG says...

fixed it!
"I hide myself with music I never show my feelings, always keeping things bottled inside. I hate to be you when I expose it all. When I tell you how you've made me feel, you'll never be able to look at me the same way again"-HPLYRIXZ.com

120 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:42 pm
ladcat13 says...

Righto then, I've got next post!

But bleed from thorns

120 Reviews

Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:06 pm
ladcat13 says...

Okay. I've finished the next post, sorry it's so long, but most of it is dialogue and I always indent each new speaker's line as well as putting a line between... you know... formatting and such. Also Sharrae, I took a turn with Blade, sorry if I didn't do a good job with her. I kind of had a thought that maybe Blade could become the main conflict of the SB- like she starts to gain dark powers and her soul starts to be corrupted by them. She might start to become a threat to everyone in the camp, forcing everyone else to work together both with and against her. It would really start up the character development and the plot events and such. What does everyone else think?

But bleed from thorns

25 Reviews

Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:45 pm
AMDDOG says...

I think its a good idea but it really only matters that Sharrae agrees. Does anyone want me to post next?

494 Reviews

Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:26 am
Holysocks says...

I'm working on a post right now, finally.
100% autistic

494 Reviews

Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:58 am
Holysocks says...

I'm not proud of it... but I DID IT!

Also, Sharrae, I think this would be an interesting prospect with your character, seeing as ice doesn't really work around her.
100% autistic

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:12 am
ChimeraMania says...

I actually like that and think it's a good idea. She's already close to losing control over herself, remember the scorched spot? See she loved Kin so much, she found out he knew he was dying beforehand and him dying just tipped the balance on her self control more. Then coming to camp because of Kin.....you get where I'm going? SO yea, I agree with the idea and glad I came up with a person that could create/spark this idea.
SHUGGS = SWEET + HUGS (It makes since in my universe.)

152 Reviews

Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:24 am
ChimeraMania says...

@ladcat13 perfect, and I know what that look was and what, more, whom she was thinking about.

152 Reviews

Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:29 am
ChimeraMania says...

OMGOSH I just thought of something really good for the skating seen. Since they are going to be around ice and Blade happens to be fire. The TTA will ask her to take off her coat and she blows up about it and ends up melting the icy lake. How does that sound?? If it sounds good I'd like for some else to write it in there, that way it's like getting a view about her from some else perspective. How does that sound??

Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red