z

Young Writers Society

High Fantasy DT

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:44 pm
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

I've sent in my character profile. I hope you'll like Dominic. (NB This is a male name in rSA)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:48 pm
View Likes
NicoleBri says...

Subscribed! If @TakeThatYouFiend allows me to join, I will be posting a charrie Monday afternoon!
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:46 am
r4p17 says...

@TheWanderingWizard, I like your character. :P I just wanted to point out a couple things. A) A female magician is a witch not a wizard. B) You had a small typo a little before the end. :P I hope that helps. Also I can see our characters having conflicts with each other. ;)
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

62 Reviews

Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:58 am

Note to @r4p17 - I did say that a female magician is a Witch (FYI Dominic isn't female so he IS a Wizard), 2) I know about the typo(s), but please understand that I am writing all of this on my cellphone, and the screen is smaller than the palm of my hand (yes, It is true that I have very large hands, but that's besides the point). Thanls for telling me, anyway. And yes, I do see our characters conflicting with each other :-P
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

179 Reviews

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:56 am
r4p17 says...

Okay. I didn't know you were writing it on a cellphone. :P I was also referring to Dominic's...fiancé when I said that not Dominic. I thought you called her a wizard. *runs to check*
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:37 pm
View Likes
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Right, all systems go go go!
First post is given to whoever gets there first, however bear in mind r4p17 is on holiday for a week, so don't write him in. As to what to write, the freedom is yours. The plot intro could be anything you want, from meeting someone in your local tavern to being summoned by an advert, asking for adventurers. Remember I have no plot framework you you have total free roam.
Remember, if you can't post, tell me, or you could get stung. I shall give the 1000 point prize for best character soon.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

433 Reviews

Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:24 pm
View Likes
TakeThatYouFiend says...

And @methrirr123 is today's lucky winner!
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:05 pm
View Likes
methrirr123 says...

I am honored :)

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

62 Reviews

Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:01 pm
View Likes

I posted my first piece. I hope you enjoy! ;-)
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:47 pm
View Likes
NicoleBri says...

Whoever posts can most certainly add my charrie in if you want. I will post within the next two days if not by tomorrow.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

179 Reviews

Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:26 am
r4p17 says...

@TakeThatYouFiend, do you want me to post tomorrow or the day after or not? I could if you need me to I can though it sounded like you didn't want me included until I get back.

433 Reviews

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:23 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Post if you want @r4p17 only best not meet any other characters yet

179 Reviews

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:28 pm
r4p17 says...

Alright. I will if I can, though I may or may not have time.

62 Reviews

Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:30 pm
View Likes

Dear @TakeThatYouFiend, my character, Dominic the Silver feels doubly insulted. Why? One: Your character almost crushed my character, and Two: You had the audacity to say that he has a beard, and a long one at That!!! Dominic keels his face cleanly shaven at all times, but does have hair that reach till his elbows, and THAT is kept ried neatly behind his back by a silver thread.
He requests that you change reason two please, he will tolerate Kevin almost crushing him.
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

433 Reviews

Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:04 pm
View Likes
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Terribly sorry, I was getting confused between the Wandering Wizards :-)

In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris