Young Writers Society

Harbingers of Revolution DT

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:18 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

I'm totally not. Listen to how coherent I am. Disestablishmentarianism. Wow.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:21 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Ha!
Attachments
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg (21.91 KiB) Viewed 386 times
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:24 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

I missed a great opportunity to reply with "My drunk what?". I'm so ashamed. There sitting in front of me was the beautiful misuse of the word "your" and I flubbed it.

Dishonor on my family.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:09 pm
megsug says...

@Avalon Abbey is using her brother's drugs for herself because she has trouble focusing her power otherwise. It's ADD/ADHD medicine. If you still want to send her a bottle, I think you should.
Test

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:43 pm
KingLucifer says...

Alright, Seth wouldn't know that so I will have him do so.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:05 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Avalon, it's Abbey xD

Also, there will be enemies of Seth, because he's going to be made the bad guy to The False Enforcers. Drama, gotta love it, jah? I'm sure many people think Seth is the bad guy on Sarah's side, because Sarah feels like you betrayed her. However, I'm also just as sure that the others on Colustrum would not be following your leadership if they thought you were the bad guy. Also, preggers :P

Okay, so I've done some digging and I've come up with some pictures of what the Envoy is going to be! You'll all be introduced to the Envoy in my second post, both in the Past and maybe in the Present.

The Envoy are not the military force you may have fought in the Past. Those were most likely Coast Guard or the state militia.

The Envoy are a specialized military organization made specifically for "special" outbreaks, like the zombies, terrorists, and most recently, the Harbingers outbreak in Atlanta. They are very strong, and very advanced. They are prepared to destroy the city if they have to, but only if we provoke them enough. The fighting in the Past for a little while will be extremely different with fighting in the Present.

Also, I have pictures of examples on what they have :D

There are four types that I have pictures for, and I'll explain in more detail whenever I show the pictures. There is infantry, captains, armored ATVs, and tanks.

Here are the infantry:

Spoiler! :
Light Infantry:

The main force of the Envoy, these groups have strong weapons and adapting armor to situations. Stronger and much more strategic than anything the Harbingers faced before, we are going to face them a lot.

Heavy Infantry:

Equipped with large armor and multiple arrangements of missiles, this behemoth usually is on the front lines of infiltrations and protecting Battlecruiser ATVs.

And the Captains:

Spoiler! :
Light Captain:

The scout of the infantry, these people are special. They have a formation of armor that make them almost invisible when not moving. People with pheromone powers have special sense of the Light Captains, with a damp smell over all of their senses. This will be especially important in the future.

Heavy Captain:

Pretty much a walking tank, this captain holds enough firepower to easily kill several Harbingers if given the chance. Tons of armor, tons of damage, this guy is not something to be messed with.

ATVs

Spoiler! :
Carrier:

Lighter and faster than its brethren, the Carrier can hold a batallion of troops, but does not carry any firepower outside of that.

Battlecruiser:

The epitome of Envoy's technological advancements, this thing does not go fast, but it can scale almost anything that Atlanta has to offer. You will see Heavy Infantry defending this ATV.

Tanks:

Spoiler! :
Scout:

Lightweight, durable, this tank is used for scouting missions on possible infiltration. Equipped with a large maingun but not much else, this tank is not for battle, but is still going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Dreadnought:

A slow behemoth, this tank requires time to set up its full arsenal, but after it does, it is scary to behold. The Envoy's pride, this thing is hard to destroy in groups, so just try to avoid this thing.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:28 pm
View Likes
Auxiira says...

O.o *jawdropsound* those things are freakin scary
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:09 am
View Likes
Laure says...

I'm alive, so who wants to interact with the death kid?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:41 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Ping!

@Auxiira @Craz @Lumi @Carina @ShadowVyper @TimmyJake @Noelle @Wolfare1 @Laure @Elinor%20Brynn @Nutty

Let's get those posts in! I want to know if you guys are still actively working on HoR? If you need help, don't be scared to speak up in the DT or by PMing me if you want help on the direction of what you want to do!

If you guys are up for it, maybe we could do a plotting session?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:47 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

A plotting session would be nice. :P
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:59 pm
Noelle says...

I'm working on mine! :)
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:06 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

A plotting session would be nice, because I'm completely lost on how to jump in. T_T

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:09 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Here you go, guys!

http://aquestioning.writerfeedpad.com/22

It's going to be more of an ongoing session, since I don't plan on sleeping anytime soon, so don't feel pressured to join if you can't at the moment!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:56 pm
Elinor says...

Yeah I'm leaving now but I'll look at it when I get back

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:30 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Working on mine too, and will probably go up sometime this week.
I don't know why, but when it's summer, I lack motivation and always find myself being extremely busy doing nothing...
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix