z

Young Writers Society

The Selection DT

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:41 am
View Likes
kayfortnight says...

Otherwise there will be one group of six pcs, (judging by Majesty/Ellabliss's post) and either two groups with one pc with three completely npc groups, or one group with two pcs and four npc groups. The lonely two are Muna/me and Nikola/Auxiira, by the way. Also, Anna should be in a PC group. Makes for added angst when/if they figure out the whole Lance thing without figuring out the whole Prince's spy thing.

If this didn't make any sense, feel free to ignore it. I'm felting angora right now, so I'm a little preoccupied:)
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:46 am
crossroads says...

kayfortnight wrote:Anna should be in a PC group. Makes for added angst when/if they figure out the whole Lance thing without figuring out the whole Prince's spy thing.

Thank you. Very much yes to every bit of this xD
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:19 am
Unbelievable says...

What i posted wasn't really gonna be my final group, just didn't know what the groups would turn out to be...
You will never know me.

Random avatar

Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:30 am
kayfortnight says...

Well, you can edit if we collectively decide something different:)

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:32 am
Unbelievable says...

I will get on that tomorrow! goodnight, sleep well!
You will never know me.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:39 am
EllaBliss says...

Alvie, your post is so long I'll have to finish it tomorrow

And I'm surprised no-one's mentioned Majesty's pajamas..

Edit: I mean Alvie. My brain was so tired it was like, okay let's just take a name from the hat.
Last edited by EllaBliss on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!

Random avatar

Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:04 am
kayfortnight says...

Killer post, Alvarian. I'm not quite done yet, but it's already long:)

Nikola/Auxiira, want to be in a group with Muna/me, Anna, and three other npc girls? It does look like the six pcs together is going to stay the same, considering there are already three posts about the group.

Maybe when they get more friendly with Anna, Muna will spill the beans to the two of them about her abusive sister:)

Random avatar

Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:22 pm
kayfortnight says...

Also, we don't necessarily need to stick with the same groups through the whole thing. Maybe after the week's over, they have to switch. Sizes of groups could also change; for example, after this week we'll lose a group, giving us thirty girls. Then you could split them into groups of five, which next week would give you twenty-five girls. You get the idea, and we can all do math. Once we reach the elite, it'd probably pairs or every girl for herself. Just a thought.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:14 pm
Auxiira says...

Sure I'll be in a group with Muna and Anna. I was planning on being in a group with Anna anyway.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:44 pm
crossroads says...

Speaking of which, will we do the whole week day by day or make a short timeskip at some point?

Also, I was thinking of bringing the rebels topic in soon-ish, I think it could make for some interesting twists :3

Speaking of Anna, I decided she'll be pregnant (already now, though just a bit).. with Lance, but he doesn't know it yet. Maybe some of the girls could figure that out and then think either that it's CIA's kid or that she wants CIA to think so in order to choose her, and want to get rid of it? //random thought

Oh yeah, a note, Alvie and I wrote that post together, so if any of you wishes to use CIA to that extent, let me know and we can co-write the post to keep everyone perfectly in character ;)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Random avatar

Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:18 pm
kayfortnight says...

Now, people in the same group would really want to keep each others' secrets because of the rule that if one gets sent home, they all go home, and the rule about telling the Prince info that can hurt a candidate.

67 Reviews

Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:44 pm
Auxiira says...

Kay, you did realise that Nikola scarpered to the gardens when CIA dismissed them, right? (she asked in CIA's post)

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

Random avatar

Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:07 pm
kayfortnight says...

Sorry-wow...maybe she agreed to come to the room first? I completely forgot about that, but Muna did promise their chat would be quick.

67 Reviews

Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:11 pm
Auxiira says...

ah, sure.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:05 pm
EllaBliss says...

AriaAdams wrote:so if any of you wishes to use CIA to that extent, let me know and we can co-write the post to keep everyone perfectly in character ;)

I'd like to please
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell