z

Young Writers Society

The Ink Puppeteers {DT}

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:55 pm
View Likes
VampireSenshi says...

I'm almost done with the profile of my puppeteer - I'll send it to you and then begin work on the profile for his puppet.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:44 pm
KingLucifer says...

My puppets are being moved to NPC's that I control, anyone up with a relationship with Andrea, I'm sure you'll PM me. Kimiko and Gemini are off limits.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:15 am
Omni says...

Puppeteer

Name (and gender if it's not obvious): Michael Scott

Age (12 to whatever, but normal human age): 27

Appearance (pics welcomed, but written required.. Keep on the real people pics, though): He is average height, a little underwaight, with sharp features and high cheekbones.

Personality (make it a couple of paragraphs): He's a jolly young man, with no regard for normal life. He's always thinking big, way too big for his time.

History (what time (and place) are you coming from, what got you into writing, about family, so on): He came from the 1700s, from Spain. He always wanted to be an explorer when he was young, but it was frowned upon by his family. They wanted him to be a musician. So, obviously, he ran away (Because that was the only thing he could do, you see?)

He wound up in England a couple of months later. Eventually, he ended up in the cramped city of London, which inspired him even more. He eventually became a writer, which soothed his passion of out of the ordinary things.

About your writing (well, obviously fantasy-ish at least, but give us some details.. Do you like happy endings, do you care for your characters, do you see them as people, do you like it complicated or simple, is there love and so on): Michael doesn't thinks he has characters, he imagines that they are actual people. He cries when they cry. He feels their emotions, which is why his writing was so good. He writes of very offlandish things and creatures. Wonderful worlds and fantastic creations.

The way you described the World (the world of the Puppets, that is, where we will all end up, give us a part of the description, of the place where your story is happening or such): He created many different towns layering each other, which is an idea that wasn't fleshed out until centuries later: Alternate Dimensions.

Their Puppets (if controlling the other writer's Puppet character, only fill this when you're sure they're ok with it): One, mine :P, like Veeren, I have separation issues.

Other: Nothing...Why do you wanna know something other than what I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Puppet

Name:(Again, specify gender if it’s not obvious): Mariah Gardner

Age (7-infinity): OVER NINE THOUSAND! (jk, she's 112.)

Appearance:(Words necessary...): She is quite nice looking for her age. She looks like a twenty year old, with low cheek bones, full lips and slim body.

Personality: She is nice and compassionate, patient and willing to listen. She has been in The Project (The World) for awhile, almost fourty years, and has experienced many things.

History: As said above, she has been in the Project for a long time. She lives in the main city, after being driven there by the Wild. She particularly hates the Wild. It does things to her mind.

Magic or no, and what type: She can read minds. During Michael's time, they really didn't have a name for it, so he just calls it Comandeering. Whenever she goes near the Wild, her power does weird things.

What their Puppeteer doesn't know about them: She has about three different personalities, and he can only (kind of) control one of them. He has never seen the others.

Controlled by: (Leave blank for now if you're not controlled by your own character/have a deal with another SBer): Me of course :D

Other: Why do you ask? There's nothing else you need to know...

I will post my 'other' later on
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:31 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

XD Aria I see what you're up to!

Forcing me to Post early. XD naughty thing. Walter doesn't like you, he is in a strange land- almost got struck by lightening AND is now wet. xD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:06 am
crossroads says...

But a cute little girl and a fairy just appeared in front of him :3
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:37 pm
kayfortnight says...

I'm going to drop Aenon from PC puppet status to NPC puppet status just because I've never managed two storybook characters before, let alone three :)
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:02 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

My post for Walter ans, Evie will be up tonight. :3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

30 Reviews

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:09 am
View Likes
Alvarin says...

Pha, that felt like a long post. Hope I gave Eva the introduction she deserved :) I'm kind of just realizing how messed up most of my characters are xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:22 am
Starleene says...

Alvarin! What a wonderful introduction! Loooved it!
Jhinx called me old. Rude.

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:25 am
veeren says...

Is it a bad thing that it takes me a whole minute to scroll up the page on the SB with posts this long >.<

Anyway, I'll be working on my addition now.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

30 Reviews

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:26 am
VampireSenshi says...

Can someone help me? I have no idea how to write my first post.
<YWS>
<NE1>

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:32 am
veeren says...

You're starting in Velso, right Vamp? Maybe you could meet up with my puppeteer after my post.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

30 Reviews

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:36 am
VampireSenshi says...

This is the puppet that I never got the chance to post the profile for. I'm about to make my first post.

Also that sounds good, V.

-Name:(Again, specify gender if it’s not obvious) Ander //male//
- Age (7-infinity): 17
- Appearance:(Words necessary...) He's a slender but muscular boy with a pale-ish complexion. He has unnaturally red hair that falls over his piercing green eyes.
- Personality: He has a fiery sort of personality - he's very extroverted and loves to laugh and works great with people. He's very joking and loves to talk.
- History:
Well he was dreamed up by Kazran many many years ago, but he never sort of aged in his mind past 17. The part where his hair is so unnaturally red and his eyes so green comes from those being the only two colors that Kazran had when he was coloring in a picture of him - so the picture stuck. He hasn't ever really had any girlfriends, but he's been everyone's best friend as long as he's been a part of Kazran's works.
- Magic or no, and what type: He has a little magic, just some simple telekinesis and teleportation
- What their Puppeteer doesn't know about them: He's a closeted homosexual
- Controlled by: (Leave blank for now if you're not controlled by your own character/have a deal with another SBer): Kazran
- Other: Not so far...
<YWS>
<NE1>

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:11 am
crossroads says...

Loving the posts so far, everyone.
Those of you who haven't put up the profiles yet, please do here in the DT or in the spoilers in the SB.

Veeren, do you think the problem would be solvable by putting all the posts in the spoiler tags, so that you scroll faster and only open the one(s) you need to read?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:52 pm
wordsandwishes says...

Hey guys! ^u^
Is it okay with everyone if I post next?

A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost