z

Young Writers Society

City of Secrets DT

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 pm
ScarlettFire says...

It's okay. Just remember the edit button, too. *winks* It helps a lot.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:35 pm
Betheny says...

Shadowlight! I truely adore Hector's speach! Very nicely done :)
"The world existed to be read. And I read it." - L.S Schwartz, Ruined by Reading

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:36 pm
Shadowlight says...

again I'm sorry sca, I did try the edit button but it posted it as another post.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Odd. Might be a glitch? And it's okay. Stop apologizing.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm
DSF6647 says...

Hmmm... okay betheny. I will wait for a bit before posting with Lynx. Maybe Demoness will come through and write something.

I might need to do something with Queenie again though. Good post Shadow, Hector is growing up so fast *sniff*

Oh and I am proud to say I just posted my first thing EVER on YWS last night. i feel all grown up :)

28 Reviews

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:45 pm
Betheny says...

I've just PMed Demoness now giving her an update on the current situation, so hopefully we'll get a reply soon :)

*Side note, how long do people think it should take for an elf to heal from a servear(?) beating?
"The world existed to be read. And I read it." - L.S Schwartz, Ruined by Reading

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:53 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Several days? Maybe two weeks max?

Also, it's Severe. There is spell check on here, hence the red lines while you type.

28 Reviews

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 pm
Betheny says...

I will take your word almighty Scarlettfire, as you are the holy creater of this world *grovels at your feet with humble respect* :smt002

It dosen't seem to do that with me annoyingly, I usually bug my mum and ask her... :?
Last edited by Betheny on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 pm
eldEr says...

Aban is very proud of Hector right now. :3 I just wish that he knew how to show it.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:24 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Wow! both Aban and Hector's speeches were extremely impressing- you don't make things easy on me.
one thing though, neither of you seem to refer to my most important point- I never claimed Hector isn't ready- I claimed politicly it's for the best if he won't seem too eager to take the throne.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

384 Reviews

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:44 pm
eldEr says...

Aban sort of slashed that? Not really, but it was implied- if the people realize that he's taking the throne FOR the sake of his father and feeling close to him, then politically, the people would still see him as mourning.

(If things work in Hector, the queen, and Aban's favor, it could be mentioned in a speech that Hector gives after his coronation.)
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:12 am
Shadowlight says...

I have a question for everyone involved in the council at the moment.

Are we going to have more discussions between characters, or is the council going to be adjourned until the vote?

It's just that Redfang is waiting on me to post as hector, after he leaves the meeting, and she is sort of stuck until then.

Also Blue I agree with Isha on the point you made. we didn't talk about the issue head on but we did imply and answer it in a roundabout way. :)
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

384 Reviews

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 am
eldEr says...

Adjourned until the vote, maybe? Aban will probably make sure that the queen is in her bed resting as soon as they get out of that room. He miiiight stay with the queen and Hector until they know what the vote is, too. And speaking of which, what will the vote BE? If Tarasel wins this, then I have a feeling that there won't be as much excitement as if he lost? (Okay, so that's a totally biased opinion- what I mean to say is that Tarasel will never have a chance/reason to control Aban and end up making "him" do something shocking that'll get him tossed in the dungeons. Which I am looking forward to, for some odd reason).
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 am
DSF6647 says...

Yea I say we end it soon. My vote is that we give the whole thing a couple days for people to think and talk about what to do. Queenie would be meeting and scheming her way through the days, trying to buy votes for Hector with favors, promises, marriage... *grins evilly at Hector*

As to who wins... I am cool with it going either way. I mean we could have Tarasel win, and then we could all discover that HE killed the King. And then there would be drama because he rules the country, and maybe he tries to kill us and uses Aban... or if we win, then Tarasel will plot. There could be more murders, and Hector would just be fitting into his role. Tarasel could make a move for the thrown, he could have Lords behind him and *BOOM* civil WAR!!!!!

Hahahaha... anyways just me thinking out loud. I can post tomorrow and end the Council thing. Make sure Queenie gets her two cents :)

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:45 am
ScarlettFire says...

I believe Blue and I had an idea. Tarasel does win, sadly. and then everything goes south for him. I think that's what we were plotting in Chat the other night/day. Hmm. Blue, what do you say?

Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres