z

Young Writers Society

Secret Identity DT

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:25 pm
AquaMarine says...

I don't mind if Java finds out his identity, but if Java does then he will probably tell Cara. Unless Marrow finds a way to stop him doing that ...
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:37 pm
Bloo says...

He would either threaten him, or not care. I don't care either way.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:55 pm
Jetpack says...

Let me know what you decide. If Java doesn't tell her, Cara will get suspicious and that might get in the way of their little relationship. Cara's a bit... paranoid, when she's embarrassed or out of her comfort zone. I don't mind though. Up to you two. :)

436 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:15 pm
AquaMarine says...

Ok, Java will find out somehow (we'll thrash out the details) and we'll see what happens after that. To be honest, I think Java really likes Cara so will probably tell her.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

197 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:24 pm
Jetpack says...

Okays then. This is getting interesting. ^^

436 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:28 pm
AquaMarine says...

Uhuh, sure is!
You got any ideas for Java and Cara at the moment? I wont be able to do it *right* now. I'm attempting to do this review in 10 minutes before I go for a run and then after that I have 2 or 3 other things to review. =/. But it might be nice to have some ideas.

-Spock.

197 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:52 pm
Jetpack says...

I have to go too; theatre trip to see All My Sons, yay. Will post here later.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:56 am
ridersofdamar says...

so, I'll [post again next time everyone meets up
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

197 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:55 pm
Jetpack says...

Okay, so we're waiting on going out to see Marrow, are we? Or will that be later?

As for now, Cara and Java should probably try to get out of the house as soon as possible, since we can't interact with any other characters. Maybe take Hannah along? If we bump into Connor then and end up secret identity swapping, whilst trying to hide it from her, it could be quite fun. :)

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:12 pm
Bloo says...

Sounds good. Maybe they could see something big on the news that requires heroes, leading them into trouble to change and help?
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

197 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:17 pm
Jetpack says...

But that would drag absolutely everyone in, wouldn't it? Maybe it could be something small, like they go out and they see smoke. Maybe there's a fire nearby. Something like that. Small, so only Connor, Java and Cara get involved, as they're in the area. I'll wait for Aqua's opinion on that, though. :)

Do you guys think PMs for the people who aren't getting involved, or just absent-mindedly control their characters, if you know what I mean? Just acknowledge their presence, but don't interact with them.

436 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:19 pm
AquaMarine says...

Yeah, fire sounds good! I'll post now if that's cool?
~Amy

-Spock.

197 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:22 pm
View Likes
Jetpack says...

Sure it's cool, though I might not be able to post back tonight.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:22 pm
ridersofdamar says...

if there is a fire then my guy could show up and maybe they would have yet another run in?
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

436 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:25 pm
AquaMarine says...

Yeah, it's just happening now.
The plan is:
Java find out about Marrow's identity while Cara isn't there. He get's threatened but tells her anyway. ( I think that's right ... ?)
So perhaps she could run into Ghost? And something could happen, or they just see each other in passing.

-Spock.

i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara