80%
No
20%

Total votes : 5

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:01 pm
JustDance says...

yeahh I know what the shadows are, I was justt a bit confused of why you'd postt them with cops.
Anyways...ok darn I was hoping she would.
Um...ok so I'll find the book...
um...any ideas to where he might be goingg?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:37 pm
Bloo says...

[s] i said he was going to find texan's character, it says it in the journal sense it was in his dreams. And for the shadows the had taken over the cop and are coming after him. [/s]

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:24 am
TexanWriter says...

Ummm... anyone who hasn't posted on the new thread, please do, or let us all know if you want to drop out.

People still in the story:
Me! TexanWriter
LaReina
JustDance=]
boltageman
StolenHearts

People who haven't posted yet:

People who have officially (been) dropped out:
Princess
Light_Devil
FinalFreedom
Forever Threnody

Okee-Dokee! Sorry. *blushes for childish slang* AHEM, I'll be editing this to keep up.

-Tex
Last edited by TexanWriter on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

88 Reviews

Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:17 pm
TexanWriter says...

THE POUND
Where stray characters go!! Also lists characters who are in the story.

Characters that ARE active (have been brought into the story):

Girls:

Raven Thistle
Cadence Wayne
Kelly Perriwink
Julie (Needs a last name)
Maribelle Leslie

Boys:

Spencer Wayne
Gary Overlander

Characters who have NOT been activated (haven't been brought into the story):
Girls in PINK, boys in BLUE.

[s]Felicie Fabian[/s]
[s]Felix Borde
Ballow Linx
Layne Robbs[/s]

---

This isn't working. There are only two boys in the story. Please, bring in your unactive characters, or ask someone to do so. Thank you!

If anyone wants to drop out, PM me.

Inactive characters MUST be activated by Valentines Day. If you fail to do so, you will have to remake your characters. Sorry.
Last edited by TexanWriter on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:45 pm
Bloo says...

i'll take ballow Texan, if that's okay, i can make him meet Julie to give her something to do.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

88 Reviews

Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:50 pm
TexanWriter says...

Sure. If the creator of Ballow (sorry, I can't remember) doesn't post tomorrow, it looks perfectly fine for you to take him.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:42 am
Bloo says...

cool, i am going to make him Gary's step bro, to make sense of my last post more.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

88 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:08 am
TexanWriter says...

Okay, it's settled. As Inigo Montoya said, "I hate waiting". Bye bye, Felicie Fabian, Felix Borde, Layne Robbs, ya'll are ancient history. And part of a story that didn't make it all the way. I'm not waiting 'till tomorrow!!! However, our NEW RoD IS going to make it all the way. Right guys? So here's the situation:

CHARACTERS:

GIRLS:
Raven Thistle
Cadence Wayne
Kelly Perriwink
Julie (still needs a last name)
Maribelle Leslie

BOYS:
Spencer Wayne
Gary Overlander
Ballow Linx [s](Overlander or Linx, boltageman?)[/s]
[s]Ryan[/s] (deceased)
Damien Whats-his-last-name (I'll look it up eventually.)
Joseph Hafton (maybe)

COUPLES:
Raven and Spencer
Kelly and Gary
Cadence and [s]Ryan[/s]
Maribelle and Damien
Julie and Joseph
Ballow and _____

You can make more characters if you want! Try to keep the guy-to-girl ratio around even, that's all I ask.

And the profile key is:

Name:

Appearance:

Country of Origin:

Personality:

Special Abilities:

Physical Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Up for love?:

History:

Alright!! Feel free to make new characters!!

-Tex
Last edited by TexanWriter on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:17 am
Bloo says...

i will keep it linx, sense the are step bros, and if it is okay, can i make a new one, i think i can handle three, i might not post with one as much though, but i will make sure to get him in as much as i can.

88 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:33 am
TexanWriter says...

Go ahead, boltageman. If you don't mind, could you please post the profile on here?

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:16 am
Bloo says...

Name: Ryan

Appearance: he has bleached blond hair, bright blue eyes, Tall. ( i will go into more detail later.)

Country of Origin: Florida

Personality: He is kind and sweet, he likes a good laugh, though sometimes he has very strong negative emotions that bring a short fuse with them ( not that often though)
Special Abilities: He can control water, fire, and air

Physical Abilities: He is very sneaky stealthy, able to go through small places easily with out a sound

Weaknesses: His short fuse when negative and caring

Other: Has amnesia, can only remember up till the shadows took over his hospital.

Up for love?: yes

History: unknown, has amnesia

88 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:15 pm
TexanWriter says...

I can delete this in a flash if someone else wants to have another character. Or I can keep it. Doesn't matter.

Name: Joseph Hafton

Appearance: He has brown hair that he always wears in cornrows. He's racially black, has dark brown eyes, and is 5.7. He's chicken legged.

Country of Origin: Louisiana, with relatives in Arizona (DUN dun duuuuunnnnnnnnn)

Personality: A really quiet guy, doesn't generally talk to people all that much. He's a real computer nerd. The only way to communicate most of the time is if you IM him. If you can seem to get a hold of him, you'll find he's a fairly sensitive, gentle, sweet guy.

Special Abilities: Technopathy and electricity manipulation.

Physical Abilities: Is an amazing hacker, photographic memory, and can run really, really fast.

Weaknesses: If he's placed in a room that is made of a really good insulator, he can't use his powers.

Other: He's a thumb-sucker. Yuck.

Up for love?: Duh. Of course!

History: His dad was a leading researcher at Intel. He grew up with some of the greatest computers, and soon showed he would follow in his father's footsteps. When his girlfriend was taken by the shadow and driven insane (when he was 16) he knew he would have to do something about this. He got his powers recently during an electrical expiriment he preformed on his own brain.

-Albert Einstein

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:49 pm
Flux says...

Firstly, here are pictures of Cadence and Spencer. Best I could do.

http://miae.deviantart.com/art/Blonde-hair-73236923
I know she is sideways, but this is basically what she looks like, excluding the eyes.

http://glendiitha01.deviantart.com/art/Ichijou-Vector-87798561
So, its not exactly on, and he doesn't have the faux-hawk, but just imagine his eyes on Cadence, too.

So there's the twins, and their hair would be much lighter, just to let you know. Silver-blonde. And I also have an application for another guy, if needed.

Name: Damien Schmidt

Appearance: http://f-ayn-t.deviantart.com/art/New-GUY-OC-76175569

Country of Origin: America

Personality: Very laid-back and quiet. Not that he's shy, but he'd rather observe than be part of something. He gets very nervous when anyone-- especially pretty girls :D-- talk to him. When he does let people talk to him, as in a serious conversation, he listens very well, and doesn't waste his words saying something useless. Most people seem him as 'cold'.

Special Abilities: He can manipulate ice, but he also has the ability to speak with those who have died because of the shadow. A medium, so to speak. He's an amazing artist. When he draws, its very realistic.

Physical Abilities: Very lithe, and extremely fast.

Weaknesses: Girls... socializing... one-on-one combat. He fears the dark (because of ghosts. He's afraid that they'll take over his body or something.) He had a strange experience one night when the shadows were first beginning, and a ghost made its way to his room... Creepy :shock:

Other: He used to be enrolled in... dance classes, when he was six. He really stinks at sports, so he doesn't play them alot. Its very embarassing to him. When he's alone he likes to talk to himself because he gets lonely. He almost always has a headphone in his ear listening to his iPod. He likes listening to rock, (stuff like Skillet, Greenday, the Coldplay and Linkin Park) and Yiruma when he's drawing. He likes music that inspires when he's drawing.

Up for love?: That's the only reason he was made, duh! (That's a yes in LaReina speak!)

History: His whole family was wiped out by the shadow. So he communicates with them alot when he's alone. He doesn't have any friends to hang out with, because they tried to flee from the shadow. Damien moved to Arizona to get away from them, and lives near Aunt Irene. He goes to her for help with being a medium and for guidance. He works at a gas station. He is trying to become an arist of some sort, because that was his mother's dream. So he usually sits around and draws, so that he can get closer to his goal for his mother.
- - -
I know you already have one, but I figured it would be cool meeting this guy at a gas station.

LaReina!
Last edited by Flux on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:01 pm
TexanWriter says...

Perfect! We don't need EXACTLY ten people; that ship sailed ages ago. Like I said, keep it 10-15 people, and we're good. You can't save the world with a few people, no matter WHAT the Justice League says.

-Albert Einstein

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:06 am
Flux says...

XD

Well, yeah. And I called dibbs on Ryan, just to let everyone know... if its still okay with Bolt...?
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden