z

Young Writers Society

Dragons Dt

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:35 pm
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

As soon as I get the oppurtunity to go on the internet on a computer, I shall puvlish my piece. Ihope you'll like it
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:04 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

@JamesHunt and @TheWanderingWizard, feel free to post whenever you're ready!
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

62 Reviews

Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:05 am
View Likes

Just a quick to all of my fellow dragons (and phoenix): If you are to post your next piece before I do, Amaris is not part of the party, yet. Let's just say he's a "tied up"at this moment, if you know what I mean.
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

440 Reviews

Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:50 am
Wolfi says...

@TheWanderingWizard, all of the original dragons (Cynder, Ramur, Thoren, Kirimbi, Gene, and Glamdor) are in the current group. As mentioned in my post, the other dragons are to meet with them on Earth later, in a group or on their own. I'm sure that whatever you have come up with for Amaris will be great! :D
and do not be afraid.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:47 pm
r4p17 says...

@TheWanderingWizard, not to be too nit picky, but how could a bunch of dwarves capture a dragon. I think you might want to take that question into consideration.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

62 Reviews

Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:06 am
View Likes

@r4p17 , my next post will explain how dwarves were able to capture multiple dragons. Let's just say these are ordinary dwarves
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

440 Reviews

Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:59 am
Wolfi says...

Nice post, Wandering!
and do not be afraid.

Reviews: 0
Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:14 pm
dragonthief1 says...

so um quick question. I was thinking this is how jura could show up. They wouldve invited Lord Sunseeker to a show as they would put it. (No creatures on earth would know his name is Jura.) He shows up and sees the captives are dragons. Before he intervenes though, he wants to see if the other dragons are worthy of his help.(Remeber, he is the known ruler of North america which includes canada(Is that where everyone is at?) and the other dragons ask for help but the dwarves attack saying to not speak to lord sunseeker that way blah blah blha. Then Jura eats the dwarven emperor. What do ya think?

179 Reviews

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:24 pm
r4p17 says...

Uh, for one thing @dragonthief1 we dragons are supposed to save the humans without them knowing that we are there. So therefore, that means that we can't be captured by humans. And for another thing it is almost impossible to capture 5 dragons without a lot of trouble. Therefore, that idea is a little unrealistic. Also, how would you recapture us if we were captured so easily? I am not saying the idea is horrible, but I would think it through a little more.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:29 pm
dragonthief1 says...

In the wanderingwizards post though you got captured by dwarves. All mythical creatures in the world know about the seven, the only seven dragons to live on earth. So they would be a little more frightened if one of the seven decides to eat their leader. Keep in mind that Jura is over 3,000 years old and is very large.
@r4p17

179 Reviews

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:31 pm
r4p17 says...

No, wandering just got himself captured not us. We are going to meet with the you and him sometime I the future. But as of yet we haven't. The same is true for Ghost.

62 Reviews

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:32 pm

There is more to Emperor Britutlestone than meets the eye, you know. He was able to capture several dragons, despite his fragility. He is a little Pandora's Box that should not be treated as an easy enemy, eben by one of the Seven. @dragonthief1
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:37 pm
dragonthief1 says...

Ugh... sigh ignore that then. @thewanderingwizard
Then perhaps Jura somehow finds a way to free him, by bribery or telling the secret to a mine with valuable jewels. This could be where those two meet up. Or Jura just uses his strength to free him... idk. shoot me some ideas maho

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:19 am
Kelpies says...

You could potentially somehow find WanderingWizard, then you find the rest of the dragons. We help you free WanderingWizard or something, I honestly don't know.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

62 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:36 am
View Likes

I actually planned for Emperor Brittlestone to be the first "Major" villian of this SB. I created him so that he will be around for at least four to five additional posts. Basically he iwants to bring the humans "down to earth" after the way they humiliated his family, and he has a magical item to help him in destroying all humans. This object also helped him catch ten dragons (imcluding Amaris). Please, feel free to sfree me from this villian.
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality